“A Wonderful B&B in Moncton”

Auberge Au Bois Dormant Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moncton
Auberge Au Bois Dormant Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Moncton B&B and Inns
Gatineau, Canada
“A Wonderful B&B in Moncton”
Reviewed 15 August 2010

My wife and I stayed here during the second leg of our honeymoon in NB. The B&B was great with excellent food, location, bed and ensuite bathroom. The only drawback was that there was no air conditioning in our room and it was very hot, though we were able to solve the issue by buying a fan. We would visit again. The B&B is located close enough to downtown as to walk but far away to be away from the noise.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank derekprice2k

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Regina
Reviewed 4 August 2010

I stayed there July 29 - Aug 1 2010. I am delighted with the house, my room, the host and the breakfast meals.

The house is a beautiful 2-storey home, near downtown in Moncton. Like many others in the area, it has been well preserved in its original, stately state.
My room - a spacious main sleeping area, a small sunken living room with TV, and a large & bright washroom. Shower & no tub but it was large, well equipped, and clean. The bed was comfortable and I slept well.
The host - Jacques (I think?) is a very pleasant fellow, and he was very accommodating to my requests. And the meals he prepared each morning were excellent.

It is not a cheap place to stay, but I give it full marks for value as you would get no-where near the comfort or service from a similar priced hotel.

I'm happy and satisfied; I'll go back without hesitation; and I've already recommended the place to a friend.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We stayed here recently for the second time. The rooms are clean & comfortable, and the breakfasts are to die for! The host Jacques is very friendly and helpful. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 11 December 2009

I have stayed at the inn a number of times when working in Moncton. The location is lovely, the rooms are well appointed, and Jacques breakfast is really good!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business