“Huge hotel good rooms!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
Yarmouth, Canada
“Huge hotel good rooms!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

i stayed in this hotel when i was on my way to Maine for a shopping trip! i stayed in room 223. the room was nice break from being in a car for 7 hours. the check in was very good and speedy! the room had an interesting layout compared to other hotel rooms I've been in. the only 2 Problems i had was noise coming from a vent and the elevators were really slow. i loved the pool area and enjoyed the water slide!

Room Tip: i would prefer a room on west block but 223 was fine for me!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for reaching out and sharing your comments on our property on Tripadvisor, we really appreciate it. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the efficiency of our staff and especially the waterslide and pool area. We hope to see you again soon.

Marc Dionne

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
New Brunswick Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I had to work all week while the kids were on March Break so we decided to do a fun getaway with them on the weekend. We spent the afternoon at Crystal Palace then headed to the hotel around 4:30. We had a fantastic March Break pkg, it included a room, dinner for 4, breakfast for 4, free parking and 2 Star bucks coffees only for 189.00!! The food was great, we were all very happy with it. My kids had asked what dessert would be and I figured since it ws free it would be something cheap like jello or pudding, I was wrong it was a deliscous Pumpkin Cheesecake. Service was great in all aspects, from the time we checked in until we checked out! The restaurant service was excellent as well.
The pool and waterslide were fantastic the kids loved it! Great idea having a games room as well.
Our room was very nice, it had an older tv but it did the job!
While I was taking my shower I notice the ceiling was leaking so we called the front desk to let them know maybe the tub above us was over flowed or something. Not 5 minutes later a maintenance man came to have a look at it.
Usually when we go to Moncton we stay at the Crystal Palace hotel but I preferred this hotel and we will stay there from now on instead.

Room Tip: The only thing I would not like is paying for parking at a hotel, this weekend we did not have to as...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

A very nice hotel, friendly service by staff, clean room. I travelled with kids and they enjoyed the pool and waterslide. The waterslide does not dump into the pool which is safer for the kids. I can't give a 5 star rating because the room was small and no free breakfast. I would not recommend for families because of the small room but for couples or solo travellers it is a great hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Bathurst, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Forgive the date, but my most recent stay was in May 2010. Went with my wife and two year old.

We booked a signature club room and the front desk excitedly told us we were in one of the rooms with the newest bathroom layouts. The room was very nice, but a standup shower only (no tub) doesn't work with a two year old. Unfortunately, there were no more signature rooms left with a plain old tub, so we were downgraded to a premier room. The decor was not nearly as nice, but the room was comfortable.

The included breakfast was mearly adequate, and in fact, my wife brought our son to Cora's across the street for a real breakfast on our second morning.

Since I was there for a conference, I will mention that the banquet space is nice, with plenty of room and comfortable seating, but the food defines the age old "rubber chicken" lunch.

All in all, I would stay here again in one of the newer Sinature rooms if it was just my wife and I. There are better 'family' hotels to be had in Moncton.

• Stayed April 2011
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

From the moment you walk in the door until the time you depart the Delta Beausejour is my home away from home. The staff are not only friendly and caring - they truly care about you as a guest. As a frequent traveler there are many hotels in this country that could take a page from the customer service etiquette the staff at the Delta Beausejour demonstrate. Thank you seems to say so little - it means so much! Thank you Delta team! MsB.

Room Tip: I like my room close to the elevator on the higher floor- in spite of a location close to the elevat...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jessie G
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to hear the excellent comments about your recent stay at the Delta Beausejour and especially happy to hear that you enjoyed the customer service of our staff. We pride ourselves on professional service levels and I will be sharing your comments with all of our colleagues in our next hotel meeting .
Thanks for choosing us and we look forward in welcoming you back again soon.
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

We have stayed at Delta Beausejour many times and while the most times our stay was never without its little glitches, the staff here looked after us. This time was no different. Our TV didn't work and they replaced it. They forgot to give us soap and they came with the soap and their apologies.They have gluten-free products--great for my friend who is gluten-sensitive. They serve starbucks coffee and tea. From front desk and concierge to wait-staff, they are friendly and service-oriented. They do have limited valet parking,lots of additional parking, and they are in the centre of the city so whether we want a bank or another coffee shop, we can find one easily.

Room Tip: I like a room near ground le4vel but the rooms in four and above are the ones with the HD TVs.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kaye007
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Delta Beausejour. I was very pleased with your feedback and glad that when you stay with us you always have a wonderful stay. I am especially glad you find our location convenient for your daily tasks and the service to be friendly and quick. I hope to see you again soon.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Visited Moncton for work from Feb 5 - 10, 2012 and stayed at the Delta.

1. Staff: amazing! There were two folks working at the front desk when I checked in and they were friendly and fun. They moved me immediately when they noted that my profile said "away from elevator". My first room was beside someone that had their tv volume up to max and when I called down, they had me in a new room on the same floor within minutes.

2. Room: clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable - best sleep I've had in a hotel even though I was jetlagged all week. My only feedback? Better water pressure in the shower would have made this a five star+ hotel. Great room attendants, free internet, mini fridge. Good stuff.

3. Room service: quick, friendly and the food was good.

4. Other: there's a cafe downstairs that sells Starbucks coffee and breakfasty items in the morning. Tim Hortons and a Timothys are right across the street. There's a Cora's on the corner which is the best breakfast/lunch restaurant you can find.

Great location downtown and when I return to Moncton, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Margaritamom
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on TRIPADVISOR about your recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed stay and especially enjoyed our clean and comfortable beds. We are you looking forward to your next stay.