“Customer service is the best”

Best Western Plus Moncton
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 26 June 2011

The front staff here are the most efficient and friendly I have ever encountered. I feel like this is my home away from home. The rooms are clean, service is excellent, what more could one ask for.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jjejermaster

Reviewed 22 June 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the years and always thought that the rooms were just average. Nice but average. The hotel itself is nice and the staff very firendly and helpful.

The last time I stayed I upgraded to an executive suite. WOW! The suites are huge with nice laminate flooring, huge bathroom, separate living room and bedroom and a whirlpool tub in the living room. Also a double sided electric fireplace to the living room and bedroom and two big flat screens! Very nice! I stayed one night to get my last night needed during a promotion to get a free night and ended up staying 3 more nights instead of at my regular hotel.

Very nice stay. Outside of the executive suites though I would stay elsewhere. They are a true treat and a real upgrade compared to most hotels.

Room Tip: Go with the executive suite
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Canadian_Hoser
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I enjoyed our stay here. I found the rooms to be clean and the staff to be friendly. Parking, Wi-fi and breakfast were included. It was a cold breakfast but there was a good selection. The beds were comfortable and we were able to get a good night's rest. I would stay here again if I am in Moncton

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2011

I have severe allergies to both cats and dogs. We thought we were staying in a hotel that didn't allow pets when we looked on line and then called to make our reservation that is what they told us. However when we were leaving in our vehicle after spending the night we saw a young man walking a dog around the building and then go right inside the front entrance. My husband immediately went in and the manager said "they use their own discretion and sometimes allow pets in".

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2011

We stayed overnight on our vacation trip,, great place, nice breakfast, quiet location. Great city and overall effort for large chain hotel,,, very friendly. Would return but has a few issues with staffing. The guy we meet didn't know much about the layout so we had to find our way on our own,,, it was totally ok maybe he was new. Very clean and organized otherwise lots of toiletries and even free local calls. The kids and friends loved the local internet option.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2011

Since my first stay at Moncton Best Western Plus hotel, I understood services was #1. Whether served by Bonnie Fletcher, Erik Garneau or Micheline Leblanc- one remarkable comment- Warm welcoming smiles. These people makes you feel at home. My wife has been through a surgery and our stay was supposed to be 2 nights but was extented to 5 nights of stay. Really comfortable, clean, nice atmosphere, convenient hotel. At a certain point, a group of young folks arrived and were noisy which we understood. But my wife needed some rest because she had just been out of the hospital recovering from surgery. I explain the situation to Bonnie and within 5 minutes, Erik called me back to offer us an upgrade suites room at the same rate. I call it- Customer orientated staff that offered extra mile. We were deeply touch with the gesture. The other room was ideal for my wife situation. We felted that the staff was always ready to meet our need. My observation during the week is that this hotel is ideal for tourist, families and business travellers. Near the best restaurant in town. Only 5-10 minutes walk from Champlain mall. Within 5km from Costco, Old Navy, Winners, Wal-mart, Home Depot, Future Shop etc. Within 5 minutes drive from Moncton city hospital and George Dumont hospital. Offer special rate for families having relatives hospitalise. Very nice indoor pool. Highly recommended hotel. One step at Moncton Best Western Plus hotel is one step into great stay, great people, great service because everyone is a special guest.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2010

We stayed at this hotel because we couldn't find a B&B that we usually stay in when we travel. We were very pleased with the staff at the front desk "John" it is the reason we are writing this review, he helped us find our way around and gave advise on where to eat. The hotel is nicely located, clean and good value, we will stay here again.
Thanks John!