“A very pleasant stay.....”

Best Western Plus Moncton
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
“A very pleasant stay.....”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Booked at the last minute.... very friendly staff, clean room and very comfortable bed. There was only a shower in our bathroom, no tub but it was a terrific shower. Very good breakfast included.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank RoseGoes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Very good hotel we stqyed in a room with a sofa bed and double bed in a sepraterooms in one hotel room i hink it was awesome

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Weston A
Ghislaine H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Moncton, responded to this review, 8 February 2012

Ghislaine Hawryluk
BEST WESTERN PLUS Moncton
Cornwall, Canada
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I stayed in this hotel, in an executive suite, for two weeks. It was my first time in New Brunswick, and I couldn't have imagined staying anywhere else for my first time. VERY close to the "Action" downtown, and also to the on-ramp of the highway.
Staff are friendly, and eager to please.
My room was ... amazing!! With a separate bedroom and living area. SO clean!! I felt like I was the very first traveler to stay in the suite, it was THAT clean!
Though I have found a hotel closer to where I need to be, Best Western is my second stop if there are no rooms available for me at my other choice. It's fantastic, and I wish it was closer to my destination, as I would definitely go back.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank SarahK84
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 13 October 2011

this is the only place to stay. I cannot understand why people complain about their children getting chased out of the fitness room. These people are the first ones that would call a lawyer if their child fell. Good for the staff for handling the situation before your child got hurt.

The staff here are excellent and always go out of their way to assist travellers.

I would not even consider staying anywhere else.

10 on 10 to them

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank jjejermaster
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Stayed here on our way to the Maritimes. We got in late so we had the last room but it was as reserved. The problem was that the electronic key did not work... The evening guy (Martin) was very gracious, excused the hotel and was helpfull in getting us in and out of the room. We were refered to a take out pizza place called Pagano. Best hotel pizza we have ever had. The next morning at checkout we got a rebate on our rate. Thanks.
On our way back home we stayed again and the same clerk was there and having recognised us he offered an upgrade. Nice...
Free breakfast was good and the hotel is conveniently located next to the highway.
Definetely a recommend for travelers.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DouceVie
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2011

The staff are very nice and friendly, very helpful and accommodating.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable, the bathrooms are a good size and also very clean.
We were on the ground floor at the end of the hall. The first night we stayed there was very quiet, however the following nights people were going in and out of the door by the executive suites and it would cause a loud banging sound in our room that was very startling, especially at midnight. If you have a young child with you ask for a room away from that end of the hall.
My daughter loved the pool, it's not large or deep, but it was perfect for her. We all enjoyed our time swimming.
The only things I would recommend to make the rooms better are fridges in all the rooms, and also small recycling bins for bottles, I felt horrible having to throw my bottles from the vending machines into the regular garbage cans.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Stayed here with my wife and 2 kids. I had asked when booking for a room that is quieter as my kids get woken up by noises in the hallway. Where did they put me? Next to the elevator. The room is a decent room except for a musty smell likely due to humidity. The continental breakfast was basic but fine. While we were eating, my 7 year old who had finished first walked into the adjoining fitness room through an open door. He was in direct view of the table I was sitting at and there was nobody else in the fitness room. He sat on one of the machines and a staff member went in and chastised him and told him to leave. The staff then wagged a finger at me and as he closed the door, pointed to a sign stating that you need to be 18 to be in the fitness room. The sign would not have been noticeable previously when the door was open. I found his manner very offensive. I understand why you do not want unattended children in the fitness room due to safety etc. but this was an unnecessary overreaction that upset both me and my child.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family