“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Burquette
Burger
Burger's Palace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marianne...
Ottawa, Canada
“Perfect”
Reviewed February 23, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Gerry's place for a weekend with my boyfriend and my best friend, and I think it was the best place we could've rented!
We were warmly welcomed and showed around, he even left some food for us in the fridge and pantry! Went out of his way to get us eggs for the morning when he noticed there were none. Absolutely amazing.
The house was beautifully decorated and very clean! We had everything we needed in the kitchen and in the washroom (soap, towels, etc.).
If you are staying in Moncton for a short or long trip you should really consider this place! I don't know what else we could've asked for!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing