“Delightful service”

Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Güsto Italian Grill & Bar offers a truly authentic Italian dining experience in the heart of downtown Moncton.Brick walls, rustic wood finishes, bustling open kitchen and wood fired oven make Güsto ideal for a casual relaxed meal.At Güsto we hand-craft every dish. Authentic Italian pasta, prime steaks, seafood, hand thrown wood fired pizzas and traditional Italian desserts.We love great wines. Our wine list is ever changing as we continue to bring in new discoveries and classic Italian favourites.
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Quiet environment. Parking lot was full but we got a good spot. We had no reservations but they were still able to give us a great table with excellent staff. The staff was knowledgable and polite. We had the mussel appetizer and cheese balls like dish. The salmon was excellent and the chicken Marsala was great. The service was quick also and they had free wifi. Sitting was confortable; we sat upstairs.

Adam O, Guest Relations Manager at Gusto Italian Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Grazie, thank you. Glad that everything was to your liking. See you again soon, a presto.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I have visited Gusto's 3 times now and each time I have had excellent service and great food! Pasta's & pizza are to die for!

Adam O, Director of Sales at Gusto Italian Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Grazie, thank you for your review and your continued patronaged.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

A group of 4 went for dinner; we are out of town guests and wanted to try something different. We were very pleased...the food was great, large portions too, wine was terrific and our server Doug was very knowledgeable...we all had different dishes and were all pleased. We had the Wood fired flatbread and chicken parm balls for apps, which we recommend and shared the tiramisu (good, not great) and the ganache (to die for!)

We enjoyed watching the kitchen staff work and banter an in particular watching Alex work the dough! I must say that I have a food allergy, and when I mentioned it to Doug; he explained they have a yellow tag system, which I sign and follows my ticket...it is a great idea and system and I have never seen it before!

Grazie, thank you. So happy that Doug and Alex added to your evening. Hope to see you soon, a presto.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Food is prepared with care but heavy reliance on the microwave and packaged sauces. They do seem not to use frozen steaks but fresh,which is good. I have not had a the pizza but as it is a feature with a wooden oven. I suspect it is very good. Waiters are good, so management cares.

A little noisy, a "party" type place to entertain with good food for this style.

My standards are high on the fine dining side, so a three, but it fits the bill for casual and for friends who are not into cod in a Bearnaise sauce and why I have been there several times.

Adam O, Guest Relations Manager at Gusto Italian Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Grazie, thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your points to our culinary team.
Untill next time, a presto.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Service: was beyond amazing! serving wise it was a fine dining experience! Thomas was polite, professional, fast and excellent accuracy! Serving time was great as well, always checking on us.Our water were always filled. 5 star!
Atmosphere: superb! Decors are great, it was a girls dinner but it's a great place for date night.
Food: Sangria was delicious, if i wasn't driving, i might order a pitcher and finish it all by myself. Mussels were good! I do recommend it. Paste All' Gusto was okay, nothing too special but it's in fair quality. Mushroom Steak Barolo: the plating was so weird, i felt like they were running out of a regular steak plate so they put two sides and the 10 oz steak in a small pasta/salad plate. The steak was cooked and prepared below average restaurant like Joeys or the Keg. Tiramisu : well. Not bad but not in a restaurant scale, it was just a tiramisu you can make at home. didn't surprise me.
Overall: good, the food was fair. I live in Toronto,my rating base on all the food I had in Toronto and other places, food was fair, but the service was beyond amazing!!! thanks Thomas. Will come back for the service!

Grazie, thank you for your feed back. I have forwarded your points to our culinary team.
Cheers, cin cin!