“Small local surprise”

Clementine Cafe Deli
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Moncton
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Description: Cafe Clementine opened in 2009 and has proudly become a bustling little cafe welcoming all kinds of people: students, workers, families.. All come to enjoy fresh homemade food and specialty coffees in a lively and friendly atmosphere. Clementine is also serving organic and fairtrade coffee from Sunny Brae Coffees, a micro-roaster operating next door and offering the freshest raosted beans in town!
Reviewed July 2, 2017

I was in Moncton for a family reunion, after helping set up in the morning went looking for a bite and stumbled across this café. Herbed teas, organic foods, interesting soups and sandwiches. It's been a year and I don't remember what I had but do remember that I enjoyed it. 07/21/16

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed July 1, 2017

We were on the road to Prince Edward Island when we stopped here for lunch. It was such a cool, relaxing cafe. We were very appreciative when a gentleman sitting at the couch area moved so our family could be seated at one table. The kids loved playing with the toys on the nearby bookshelf.

We loved the coffee and the sandwiches, the little one especially loved his four-cheese sandwich!

The plates and bowls reminded me of what Panera Bread tries to accomplish but it's much cooler when you can dine at a real cafe instead of at a chain!

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Went to grab lunch around noon on a Sunday. The prices are very reasonable, and my smoked salmon bagel and brocoli soup were delicious! I sampled the tuna melt as well, yummy!

The only reason I knocked a star off was for the service. You order at the counter, and they bring your food over whenever it's ready. Well, we waited for a little while, which is fine (noon time can be busy), but we were never acknowledged. It came to the point where I felt like the young man taking orders wanted us to leave so he could get back to work. When he finally gave us his attention, he was a bit short. Maybe just a bad day, but a smile never hurts!

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

This place has the most delicious date squares! Yummmmm! Their soups and sandwiches are also fantastic.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Comfortable atmosphere, friendly service, and reasonably priced. I had the quatre fromage sandwich, which was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2017