“This is my new favorite restaurant in Moncton!”

Blue Olive - Les Mille et Une Nuits
Ranked #3 of 281 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Great atmosphere; excellent service and food. We were there during a not-so-busy night and were greatly impressed; it remains to be seen if they can deliver when they are busy. Make sure you visit the Main Street location...

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

This a great little spot for some amazing Mediterranean food. The service is second to none, however a little slow. For us, this was great as we were there to enjoy each other's company and didn't feel rushed. If you have tickets or something you might want to let the server know at the start of your meal. Food was fresh, full of flavour and our server was very attentive. All around a great evening here!

1  Thank Luvsalaugh
Reviewed November 21, 2017

AMAZING.... The best food I have tasted in a long time. I selected the oasis salad with the Tunisian Lamb Chops and my taste buds were singing out loud from all the pleasurable and so refined flavours. The salad bolsted a heap of interesting touches (citrus, figues, beets, apple slices, walnuts nuts and feta cheese)... I was already on 7th heaven when the lamb chops arrived and they too did not disappoint. Cooked to perfection, melting in your mouth and dripping with savory sensations! And the staff was right there with you for this culinary experience.
As if this was not enough, the place is homey and intimate. The decor is impeccable with original Moroccan pieces (lanterns, benches, silver platters, ceramic mosaic tiles, etc) and just the right middle-eastern flair. Total pleasure for all the senses... Really did not expect to experience my Mille et une Nuits experience on a business trip!

2  Thank Pqueen A
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

This was an evening that turned from a lonely Moncton business trip to a homey and wonderful experience. I read the trip advisor review and thought, why not go for a little Lebanese on my first night in Moncton. I am not going to lie, I was a bit hesitant at first mainly because I wondered how this multi-national chain-filled town would have authentic Lebanese food. When I arrived at the doorstep, and saw how beautiful and warm the décor was, I thought, heck why not eat here alone. Except I wasn’t alone. I was accompanied and chaperoned the whole evening by a wonderful waiter called Karim. He was lovely and engaged me in wonderful conversation about Tunis and the history of the restaurant. That was only the start…. I enjoyed a wonderful plate of pita with za’atar and a beautiful starter platter of vegetarian delices. It was such a feast! After my final plate, Karim brought over some scented mint tea, which was the perfect end to a delightful meal. I love solo adventures at restaurants mainly because I get to chat with people like Karim and have new experiences. This is definitely an experience worth having. The Tunisian chef is an all-star. Coming here is a must, and turned my Moncton business trip into a memorable experience.

1  Thank Find Yourself F
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Great atmosphere. Food is always bang on. In winter, I recommend you sit as far away from the door as you can, because the cold blows in every time the door opens. The staff are great too.

1  Thank Jenn G