“Delicious meal”

Blue Olive - Les Mille et Une Nuits
Ranked #4 of 283 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were visiting the area and decided to have dinner at the Blue Olive after our hotel recommended it. We were not disappointed. I ordered the chicken shawarma plate, my companion had chicken biryani. The chicken was flavorful and tender, rice and veggies delicious with the right amount of spice. We started the meal with a hummus appetizer plate that we shared and we each had a very generous starter salad. Our server was friendly and attentive. The ambience is casual and fun, clean and modern. Very generous helpings of good food at a reasonable price. Dinner for 2 with appetizers, salad and wine was around $70. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Jennysfriend

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for middle eastern food with a fancy yet authentic flavours, Blue Olive is the place! I had such amazing food experience appreciating great techniques prepared by the Chef Walleed - Truly talented!!! From beginning to the end, Karim our server provided such a warm welcoming feeling making sure we were happy with every aspect of our meal. Delicious food, excellent service, with great atmosphere!! Looking forward to another Blue Olive visit in Moncton:)

2  Thank Ramzi E
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Hot date with my wife back in June we decided to go to the Blue Olive 1001 nights and were very happy with everything that we had. Service was friendly helpful and fun, food was terrific and the atmosphere was fantastic. The drink we had with some orangey thing, smelled like flowers and tasted like heaven was perfect. We had the syrian cheesecake for dessert and it was so good we wanted another but were stuffed after our meals. Date night had a happy ending too so that was nice haha not at the restaurant. Great spot and we will be back again soon.

2  Thank JGDynamo
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I love this restaurant and all it's choices. The lebanese potatoes are magic, I never choose the same salads two times in a row as they're all amazing. The chicken kebabs are tender and juicy. My only complaint is that it's not the best place for lunch as it seems to take awhile and the takeout option is not as plentiful as when you dine-in but costs the same.

2  Thank AmandaJKNB
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Delicious Middle Eastern cuisine. Fresh and flavourful ingredients and taste. Reasonable prices and friendly staff.

2  Thank Pattison759