See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My reservation in another motel fell through and this place was kind enough to welcome me at after 12am. I was a bit nervous till i came in. It's nothing fancy but that was not what I was looking for.it was perfectly clean and comfortable and a great value especially with the us dollar. I would be glad to return on my next trip to this area.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank love2travelroadtrip
Reviewed August 12, 2016

Cheapest motel in New-Brunswick... But don't expect too much... Rooms needs fresh paint and new carpet... At least there is air Cond, fridge and microwave in every room... Can be good for a short night rest for solo tired traveller, Pets are allowed, that's nice.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jean L
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I were traveling from Hinton, AB to Saint John, NB because we just bought a house here. Since our furniture wasn't going to be here for a few days we decided to get a room. It was a long 4 day drive so anywhere would look good! In Ontario we stopped for an hour or so to look for a place here and called and booked for 2 days. I gave them my visa and got my father to come and get the keys because we wouldn't be here until 1am and the office closes at 10pm. That went good, dad got the keys and met me at 1am. When we got in the room I noticed the toilet didn't flush, George had to fix it. The shower was rusted and looked extremely dirty! Then I went to watch some TV and our remote didn't work, so we had 1 channel on a TV from the 1940's. The beds were clean and beat sleeping in my Jeep on the side of the road, so I guess I can't complain there! In the morning at 8am, after driving for 4 days and being up until 2 am, our phone rang 3 different times and then someone was at the door. I was half asleep but answered. It was the owner telling me I had to go to the office because she copied my credit card down wrong. So I got up and went I also told her it wasn't a smoking room like I asked for so she said I can smoke a couple in here. I was extremely ticked off to be woken up so early after being up so long because she made an error and not even so much as an apology for the inconvenience. The carpets are stained and dirty. The rooms have a moldy smell! I really didn't expect much here but the customer service here, in my opinion, is awful. I personally don't think that these room are suitable to be classified as a motel. The pictures on the Internet for this place were not even close to the shape our room was in which leads me to believe other rooms may of been renovated. I would suggest spending the extra $20 and staying somewhere else!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed March 23, 2016

For the price, this motel was actually amazingly well-maintained. Was worried I'd arrive to find a dilapidated flophouse, but the room was clean and free of odors, the bathroom was spotless and the SD TV got more channels than anyone under the age of 45 will ever want to watch. It's only about a 10-20 minute drive to the more active parts of Saint John, e.g. downtown area, so it's not perfect if you don't have a car. But even with the less-than-perfect location, this place is an excellent choice if you don't need luxury accommodations. Given the dearth of hostels in the northeast, this place is a steal.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2015

One of the cheapest accommodations around town.. even cheaper than other motels in the same area. The drive back to town or the nearest restaurants was not bad, 7 mins with no traffic at all! It's a typical motel in terms of cleanliness, style, facilities. The room has air-con and it's a non-smoking room. Couldn't access the promised free wifi in room but I didn't bother to ask again.. Good for a night rest for tired traveller, it's in a quiet location. If you account for the nightly rate, I think we got what we paid for, no complains :)

Room tip: the newer renovated side (where the office is) has no A/C..A/C rooms are across the road.
Date of stay: July 2015