Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$89.42
from US$123.56
from US$54.19
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses training session ski hill amazing staff amazing adventure every employee needed assistance free fall physical activity zip line great activity all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve tried it a few times now and have enjoyed every experience. Having different levels of courses is the icing on the cake. You get to choose how challenging you want it to be. My 13 year old daughter and I love all the challenges while my 11 year old is very timid and is still working through the green circles ( easier but still challenging).
And the Flying Squirrel jump is such a fun option.
I must admit it was scary as it’s a real trust fall but so much fun. Safety is so important at TimberTops and the employees are the friendliest and are all around if you need them.

Date of experience: July 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Thank you for the review Christa! We are so glad your family enjoyed the park. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Great for all skill levels and all ages! Easy courses for first timers, extremely challenging ones for people up for it. A great way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you Colin! We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

They had a great variety of courses suited for every skill level with enough different courses that I never had to wait in a line once.There were plenty of staff members present on the course who were friendly and happy to help. Will definitely be coming back again!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for the awesome review Ryan! We can't wait to see you back on the course.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Our group of 8 (aged 8-48) had an amazing afternoon exploring the various courses. The staff were extremely accommodating and helpful. Every staff member we encountered went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
The high-tech safety system ensured our safety was a top priority.
The courses were challenging and exhilarating.
I highly recommend visiting this amazing attraction.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed our park. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

What better place than a large city park, slightly off the beaten path to have fun in the trees. Great for a hot day as you are under the canopy the whole time. The staff are fun, friendly, knowledgemble and take safety seriously. The equipment is brand new and has extra safety features to make sure you always have 2 caribiners on the shiny new cable I saw 4 guides on the course making sure everyone got unstuck, followed the rules, were encouraged, and rescued if need be. Courses are divided: kids, green, blue, blue+ black and are all challenging. You will not leave thinking this is a piece of cake but amazed at what you can do without fear of falling because you are so strapped in!!! The obstacles make you think before you leap and are often using upcycled materials such as old tires, used skate boards, old school chairs, aqua culture bouys (I think) and really thick shipping rope. 2 hours is enough for a start. In 3 hours, you can do all the different courses which is what makes this set up particularly amazing, you don't have to repeat a course!
Kudos to the owner for creating such an original ropes course and kudos to the staff for making this extra fun!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for the review Caroline! We are so happy you enjoyed the park and our safety.