Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$88.24
from US$121.93
from US$53.48
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses training session ski hill amazing staff amazing adventure every employee needed assistance free fall physical activity zip line great activity all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I brought some teens to try out this course. After visiting Tree Go a few times I thought this park couldn’t possibly compare. Well, it turns out that timber top is as good as or better in many ways than Tree Go. Excellent sturdy construction, safety guides are always present and ready to climb if you are in trouble. Interesting challenges and long enough course to make it a day trip. Highly recommend. Will probably not travel to tree go again.

1  Thank Rosie D
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Thank you so much for the review Rosie! We hope to see you back on the course soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 had a great day yesterday at Timber Top. I loved the different leveled trails so everyone could pick best fit. We also all loved the flying squirrel - what a heart stopper. Felt very safe and secure with their harness system. Most of all loved all the very friendly and helpful staff - especially Jake who came up and helped me finish my last route when I lost my nerve! Great family day - fun to see my girls really challenge themselves.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for the review Alexya! We are happy to hear you had a great time.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve tried it a few times now and have enjoyed every experience. Having different levels of courses is the icing on the cake. You get to choose how challenging you want it to be. My 13 year old daughter and I love all the challenges while my 11 year old is very timid and is still working through the green circles ( easier but still challenging).
And the Flying Squirrel jump is such a fun option.
I must admit it was scary as it’s a real trust fall but so much fun. Safety is so important at TimberTops and the employees are the friendliest and are all around if you need them.

Date of experience: July 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Thank you for the review Christa! We are so glad your family enjoyed the park. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Great for all skill levels and all ages! Easy courses for first timers, extremely challenging ones for people up for it. A great way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you Colin! We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

They had a great variety of courses suited for every skill level with enough different courses that I never had to wait in a line once.There were plenty of staff members present on the course who were friendly and happy to help. Will definitely be coming back again!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for the awesome review Ryan! We can't wait to see you back on the course.