Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$88.81
from US$121.11
from US$53.83
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2018

I love how the equipment is built into the forest instead of the opposite. When you arrive you can't see the courses...they are all tucked away on the hill. This really appealed to me. I climbed with my 14 year old son-I am an older mother and this is an experience that took all of my strengh to keep up with him...so much fun. Professional and safe.

1  Thank MaryBeth258
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank You so much for the review Mary! We are happy to hear you had a good time!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Timbertop is amazing! The staff is professional and courteous. It is an excellent value for the money. Safety is ensured with a system that forces you to always have one carabiner clipped. With children, this is especially important, at similar operations we’ve seen kids holding both carabiners unclipped – very scary. Timbertop’s system gave us peace of mind. If you’ve seen these types of courses before you might think it’s just for kids. Let me assure you this is challenging for all ages and fitness levels. Just like a ski hill they run from easy to hard: yellow, green, blue, black diamond and double black diamond. I’m a middle-aged guy who is in reasonable shape: the greens and blues were challenging, the single black had me contemplating packing it in and I didn’t have the energy to tackle the double black! If you do get stuck or need to turn around (which happened in our group) the staff is there to help you out. The other nice thing is the location is right next to a beach, I didn’t have a change of clothes otherwise I would have been jumping in the river to cool off! My family and I are well traveled, we gave Timbertop 10/10.

1  Thank andrew_red_ysj
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your review Andrew! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

A challenging and fun set up. I really like how they had 6 courses of varying difficulty and that you do do them in any combination within your time limit. Fun and friendly staff. Safer than others I have been too due to the locking mechanism on the safety latch.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thanks so much for your review Paul. Glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We were on a road trip through Eastern Canada, and stopped for the day in St. John. We found this place online and decided to try it! It was an absolute blast! There were a lot of courses, each with different difficulty that were perfect for different members of the family! The folks running it were incredibly friendly and helpful and well. If you like rope courses and ziplines, this place is a must!!

1  Thank mrbisson
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for the review Matthew! We are so happy you enjoyed our park :)

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I've always wanted to do a zip line and was very exited when I found out that Timbertop Adventures was opening and had zip lines in the courses. I went with 3 other ladies and we had a blast! The courses are well thought out and I felt safe the whole time. Our wonderful instructors and guides, Jake & Neils, were fabulous. They gave us some great pointers and were there lickity split when assistance was needed. I totally recommend this Adventure Park if you're looking to have loads of fun while getting lots of physical activity in!

Tanya Williston

Date of experience: July 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thanks so much for your awesome review! Jake and Niels are valued members of our amazing staff here. We hope to see you back soon! -TimberTop Team