Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Fun for the Family

I went with my wife and 2 kids aged 8 and 9. We all had a great time. There is the 'Low and Go... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2020
dough87
Hampton, Canada
An adventure to remember

An amazing adventure with outstanding staff. Something for all ages and abilities. The setting is... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020

from US$88.38
from US$120.52
from US$53.57
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses obstacle course ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just got done literally 40 mins ago. Staff is knowledgeable,friendly, and goes out of their way to make the experience great. Their equipment is top notch and I never felt the least bit unsafe on any of the tight ropes or dangling in the harness. It was a little more expensive than expected but honestly you get what you pay for. It's completely worth it!

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for the review Amber! We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us :)

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this place: fun, exciting, challenging, exhilarating! Terrific and helpful stafff — plenty of both easy and difficult climbing adventures to keep you busy for at least 2+ hrs. We were lucky enough to meet Leroy Vincent, who was one of the engineers of the course. He shared his knowledge and passion — and told us the story of building the course in the beautiful New Brunswick woods. Definitely worth a visit if you love a physical challenge.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thanks so much for your super kind review! We love LeRoy too, and we all love sharing our story of TimberTop! Hope to see you back sometime soon in the trees :) -TimberTop Team

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Excellent choice of obstacles & zip lines for all ages. Well worth it & will go back soon. My boys aged 10 & 11 loved it!

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Thank you so much for the review David! We are so glad your family enjoyed our park.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

TimberTop was the perfect place to go for a group team building activity. The facility is spacious so you don't feel crowded. Excellent staff who are accommodating, very friendly and knowledgeable. The courses are designed with amazing creativity! They are both fun and challenging with various levels of difficulty. You leave feeling accomplished. The staff handled our group with ease and everyone had an excellent time. No need for the gym if you were to make this a regular activity.
Thank you TimberTop!!!
I will definitely come back for another adventure!

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

We're so glad your group had a great time! We can't wait to have everyone back for another climb sometime :) Thanks for your kind words about our staff and courses, -TimberTop Team

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I visited Timbertop Adventures with my 7 year old son and we tried both courses in the Little Whiskers section of the park, (we had time to do the first course twice actually. We had a blast. The course was challenging for my son, and even for me at times. The staff were super friendly and professional. Our guide, (David) was great with my son, who was more than a little nervous on some of the obstacles, one of the zip lines in particular.
David went out of his way to make my son feel safe, and comfortable. He must have a lot of patience to do this job, and do it well! We will return. I look forward to trying out the other courses.

1  Thank mufferaw76
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank You for the awesome review Dan! We are glad you had fun and we hope to see you back soon!