Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great day

I could not believe the customer service I received from Timber Top, it was exceptional, when we... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Susanishaw
via mobile
Just plain fun! “Best day ever” according to my 10 year old!

My boys (ages 10 and 12) and I had a fantastic time on the GoWild course! I rarely take the time... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$90.11
from US$122.87
from US$54.61
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Just spent the day here with my 8 & 11 yr old boys. We all had a blast as well as a workout! The staff were exceptional - friendly, cheerful, encouraging & extremely knowledgeable. The course is located at Dominion Park - a perfect location - with lots of paved parking, plumbed washrooms and right next to the beach. The course exceeded my expectations. I had never done a ropes course before. This course had numerous levels of difficulty - we completed green, blue & blue+ - and very creative, think walking on classroom chairs!. We will definitely be back - with friends next time :)

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you all enjoyed our park and we hope to see you all back soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

What a workout! We had so much fun and what an exciting place to play for a few hours! Excellent staff was helpful and friendly - especially Shannon who made sure we were safe and ready for our adventure!

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Thank you for the review Gord! We are so glad you had a good time.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

What a great spot this is, well set up. I went there with a group of four and all of us enjoyed are time.The staff is awesome and extremely helpful.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you so much for the review Ryan! We are glad you enjoyed our park.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Took my two sons yesterday for the first time. It was a hit! Staff was super friendly and helpful. We will be back! . .

Date of experience: August 2018

Thanks for the review! We hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Three kids and two adults. There was something just right for everyone. The staff was great; supportive, positive, and diligent.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit.