Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Fun for the Family

I went with my wife and 2 kids aged 8 and 9. We all had a great time. There is the 'Low and Go... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2020
dough87
Hampton, Canada
An adventure to remember

An amazing adventure with outstanding staff. Something for all ages and abilities. The setting is... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020

from US$122.65
from US$54.51
from US$40.88
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I visited Treetops as a solo adventurer and loved it. The staff were all friendly and welcoming, they went over all the safety procedures and were very clear on everything. I never felt unsafe (even on the hard courses) and the staff were always cheering and supporting people on which was really nice since they were people there who were hesitant once up in the trees.

This is their first season and everything seems in order and nothing over looked. I praise all staff and management.

They are 4 different courses (orange for the little ones, green, blue and black) which descend in order of difficult. All the courses were fun and felt like a correct descend in difficulty between all of them to raise you to the difficulty of the double diamond black.

I had a lot of fun and thanks for welcoming a Brit and I will be recommending to anyone who visits Saint John’s. Thanks for a great day and I hope your business succeeds.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you so much for the Review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time here :)

Reviewed August 29, 2018

It was a fun day, the staff was excellent and very patient with children. I also felt very safe. I had my grandson who is 9 years old. He needed assistance on two occasion and the staff was very patient and helpful. I would go back for sure.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for the review Jocelyne. We can't wait to see you back!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

This was so much fun!! Superb staff, state of the art equipment, amazing setting! If you so anything while in Saint John do this!! It would be a huge mistake to miss out on this!!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed our park.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This park is fantastic. It is well built/maintained. Clean. Beautiful. The staff are very energetic, friendly and fun. Also what we liked about they design is that you have several hours in the park and there are like 7 or 8 courses varying from green (easy) to double black (most people can't finish it on the first try). Very unique approach to these types of tree top adventure parks. I came down from Fredericton with my two daughters (16 and 11) with two of their friends. Everybody had a blast. Thank you so much to David and all of his staff for such a great experience.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for the review Chris! We are so glad you enjoyed your time at our park.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is a refreshing addition to the province I call home; New Brunswick. The TimberTop Adventures is a massive collection of adventures for all ages and your mix matched groups. Whether it’s your brothers birthday and the boys are get together or the family gathers in the morning for some intense problem solving and enduring obstacle courses for their Sunday activity, this is the place to be. I personally enjoyed the versatility in challenges, you can take a second to figure out the easiest route with some basic physics or even trial and error, burn through it with pure brute force and determination, or even just slow and steady; because we all know that always wins the race. There are 4 different levels of difficulty that are perfectly designed for all skill levels to enjoy. Safety is a big concern at TimberTop Adventures, the staff show you through a short lesson on the basics of the harness and gear. I felt it was tedious at first, mainly because I locked myself to a ladder by accident, but once you get the hang of it you start moving with rhythm and it makes the experience that much better. Their system also makes it so younger climbers can’t continue if they aren’t secured properly, making it extra safe so you can enjoy the adventure with little to no concern knowing your family is safe. I hate to admit but by the end of the course I was too worn out to make it to the end of the double black diamond but because of the safety precautions my egotistical self couldn’t show off infront of my friends and fall to my doom. Unfortunately we didn’t get to enjoy this aspect but, TimberTop Adventure is located conveniently directly adjacent to a beautiful beach. What’s more relaxing than taking a dip in the crisp water to wash away the intensity of the course and relax. It’s the perfect day trip for the physically inclined. Finally I’d like to talk about the staff, they are some of the best people I’ve encountered in customer service. Kind and straight to the point with getting you ready to start your experience. I felt safe knowing I was in the capable hands of the employees at TimberTop. All in all it doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a funday-Sunday morning or if the squad needs to get some exercise before the summer's over, I personally would highly recommend TimberTop Adventures but I suppose that’s just my opinion.
P.S Don’t do what we did and remember to dress for a day of exercise eat a nutritious meal, you could even slam some protein shakes, but just don’t do it on an empty stomach.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for this awesome review! We are so glad you enjoyed the park and we can't wait to see you back soon.