Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great spot

Staff were amazing and the course was well laid out and had various levels of challenge. I’ve done... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
pammY2915JK
via mobile
Awesome experience! #1 thing to do in Saint John

Absolutely one of the most fun things to do in Saint John! The medium+ course was challenging... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$89.56
from US$122.13
from US$54.28
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We did Go Wild and it was fantastic! Training was great. The staff were all absolutely awesome from registration to training and any help or guidance that was needed on the courses.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you so much Theresa! We are glad you all had fun!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had a great time at this attraction a few weeks ago. We pre-booked but others just showed up and had no trouble getting in. You get fitted for your harness and security gear before a hands on training session. Then you’re off to the lines. We made the mistake of trying to skip the lines at the green challenges, so started on the blue one. Big mistake! The green ones give you the confidence to attack the slightly more challenging obstacles on the blue. Lots of staff around and everyone super friendly and helpful. It was also a stinking hot day when we were there, but you didn’t even notice the heat so much when under the canopy of the trees. There are challenges for people of every level. I completed the blue but it was such a strain on my upper arms that I didn’t carry on to the next levels. You have a lot of freedom here to go to different challenges or repeat some over again. You have a bracelet that identifies a time that you are to be off the course and up till that time you are free to move about the courses. One group even brought some snacks to have lunch there as well. You can also purchases drinks and snacks from the staff on the course and they will radio down and charge you when you finish. It’s a great spot and well run. I certainly felt safe and secure the entire time and I’m not a huge fan of heights. Glad I went and will likely return again.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for this review Katrina! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us :)

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

The location is beautiful and the staff are great. I have a fear of heights and wanted to challenge myself. I felt safe the entire time and when I got stuck half way through the first obstacle course, the staff member that helped me was friendly, patient and encouraged me to keep trying. Because of this, I was able to finish the course and do another one. I definitely want to go back and try the more difficult courses next time!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed the park :)

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I visited Treetops as a solo adventurer and loved it. The staff were all friendly and welcoming, they went over all the safety procedures and were very clear on everything. I never felt unsafe (even on the hard courses) and the staff were always cheering and supporting people on which was really nice since they were people there who were hesitant once up in the trees.

This is their first season and everything seems in order and nothing over looked. I praise all staff and management.

They are 4 different courses (orange for the little ones, green, blue and black) which descend in order of difficult. All the courses were fun and felt like a correct descend in difficulty between all of them to raise you to the difficulty of the double diamond black.

I had a lot of fun and thanks for welcoming a Brit and I will be recommending to anyone who visits Saint John’s. Thanks for a great day and I hope your business succeeds.

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you so much for the Review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time here :)

Reviewed August 29, 2018

It was a fun day, the staff was excellent and very patient with children. I also felt very safe. I had my grandson who is 9 years old. He needed assistance on two occasion and the staff was very patient and helpful. I would go back for sure.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for the review Jocelyne. We can't wait to see you back!