Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$88.24
from US$121.93
from US$53.48
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses training session ski hill amazing staff amazing adventure every employee needed assistance free fall physical activity zip line great activity all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The experience I had here was phenomenal. I’ve done equivalent types of activities elsewhere, but this one was far superior to the others. The staff from the beginning was super welcoming and helpful (Shannon and Megan - you were great), and all of the staff and guides were super friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this activity to anyone who is from Saint John and to anyone visiting the area, you will not regret it!

Date of experience: September 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you very much for the review. We are so glad you enjoyed our park.
Looking forward to seeing you back:)
The TimberTop Team

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved what TimberTop had to offer! Their courses range from easier and you get to push yourself to see how far you will go. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable! I can’t wait to go back again and have more jumps on the squirrel fall!

Date of experience: September 2018

Thanks for the review...looking forward to seeing you again at the park.
The TimberTop Team

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Everyone was so friendly, and helpful. Lots of fun, I would definitely go again. It's best to go with 3 people at a time or less.

Date of experience: September 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are very glad you enjoyed your visit to TimberTop and hope to see you back! Thank you.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Great Time at TimberTop. Perfect mix of challenging and fun obstacles. With a wide variety of courses there is a challenge for everybody. Would highly recommend to anybody in the Saint John area!

Date of experience: August 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you had a great time.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a great visit to TimberTop Adventures with our three sons (18, 15, 13). A safe and challenging ropes course in a beautiful park setting on the river near Uptown Saint John. A perfect active excursion for kids and adults. Would be an excellent activity for corporate team building. On-leash dogs welcome. Thank you for a wonderful day.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you so much for this review! We are glad you had a great time.