Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Exceeded my expectations, push yourself.

Came with my 16 year old son (I'm 55) . We love to be challenged and the blue and black courses... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2022
adamz607
Santiago, Chile
via mobile
Fun and challenging

What a great experience … fun and challenging - a great workout :) Phenomenal team - friendly and... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2022

from US$83.79
from US$72.36
from US$115.78
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel double black diamond fear of heights training session amazing staff tree top adventure every employee free fall zip line great activity year olds great workout great family fun fun adventure a lot of fun awesome experience great spot
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

What can be said? It’s a beautiful spot with a challenging and fun obstacle course in the trees. A family business with a very hands-on, super friendly family and staff. The kids had a blast. Go out and support this family business! You won’t regret it!

Date of experience: October 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Timbertop Team at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thanks Fred for your wonderful review, we loved having you at the park and hopefully it won't be your last time here. The Timbertop Team

Reviewed October 7, 2018

This was a great experience, very exciting and lots of fun!. The double black diamond route was a good workout and certainly made the visit worthwhile. I would highly recommend this park to anyone looking for an exciting adventure of climbing and swinging through the trees.....Release you inner "Monkey"

Date of experience: October 2018

So happy you enjoyed your day in the trees. Maybe we'll have to start bringing in bananas for future monkeys! Hope to see you again. The Timbertop Team

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My wife and and good friend of mine decided to try Timbertop adventures. My wife discovered it a while back, and we thought that it would be fun to try. All three of us were quite familiar with TreeGo, as we had been there several times, so we had an idea what was in store for us. We also watched a couple of YouTube videos and looked at pictures and we were hooked.

We booked the "Go Wild" package because we wanted to try as much as we can. Going by previous reviews, many people either quit after the blue+ or the black level. We wanted to be able to try as much as we can. We are all in pretty good shape, but for me especially, my upper body strength could use some more work (I'm an avid runner and cyclist, so that part of my body does not get enough training, I'm sad to admit).

We arrived early as requested at 9:30am (our booking was from 10am-1:30pm). We had booked on line and signed out waivers, so that part was done. Once we checked off when we needed to bring with us, we got fitted with our harnesses. The harnesses are top notch. If anyone reading this has been to TreeGo you will know that the carbiners are both unlocked and it's very easy to unlatch both from the steel cables at the same time. This isn't a problem for mature people, who don't have a death wish, but as any parent looking up at their kids know, you can't always see what their kids are doing. The locking/unlocking mechanism for these carabiners take a little bit of getting used to when you come to an obstacle or a ladder, but there's no way that you can forget to clip in at least one (I've seen people forget to use one at TreeGo). The training is pretty similar to TreeGo in the sense that you learn how the carabiners and the zipline device or also called the 'elephant' work. I was so glad that they provided helmets and that we brought gloves because you need the gloves for the steel cables and I can't tell you how many times I smacked my head going up a ladder, hitting a steel wire etc.

Once the training was completed, we were free to start anywhere we wished. This being our first time, we decided to start with the green beginner courses and work our way up. The obstacles: some are similar to TreeGo, and some are of Timbertop's evil design (I mean that in a good way). I won't get into details here, but there are some obstacles which are very difficult that even someone with a good level of upper body strength will find very challenging. I was only able to complete the Blue+ course before my arms felt like they were going to fall off. My friend managed to go a bit further, completing the black course before he had to call it quits. We still had some time left, so we could go back to the easier courses again and re-try them is we wished. My wife went back and redid one of the easier courses and beat her first time.

Once we were all completed and exhausted, we went back to return our gear. We had great chats with the staff both at the office as well as on the course. The course staff were always nearby to offer help and tips if needed. I'm sure that we will return again next year.

I would definitely recommend TimberTop adventures to anyone who wants to challenge themselves both physically and mentally.

Date of experience: September 2018
TimberTopAdventures, Timber Top Team at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thanks for your wonderful review Chris, we certainly try our best to challenge everyone and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here. Looking forward to seeing you again next year and remember we are open until the middle of November and again in early spring, weather permitting. The Timbertop Team

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Had a great experience at the park with 5 of my closest friends. It was a great bonding experience, coaching and encouraging each other through the challenging obstacles. Surpassed my expectations for how difficult some of the obstacles were, quite a few of them gave me pause and really had to think my way through them. Only one of the five tried the double black diamond, and he failed spectacularly giving us all a good laugh! Thanks for all the fun!

Date of experience: September 2018

Your vivid review had us all smiling. More of you will have to try the black courses next time, why let one person have all the fun! The TimberTop Team

Reviewed September 30, 2018

We visited in a group of 4 and tried everything but the double-black diamond course (ran out of time). Very challenging courses, and really nice layout having the courses all around each other, and being able to skip around between them. Have tried Treego a few times before - this was way better! Lots of variety in the course elements and I liked the fact you could take a break and get a snack and some water in between the courses. Had a great time, will certainly go back!

Date of experience: September 2018
TimberTopAdventures, TimberTop Team at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thanks for your awesome review. We will be open until Remembrance Day weekend, weather depending, and hope to open again in the early spring. We look forward to your return visit. The TimberTop Team