Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$88.81
from US$121.11
from US$53.83
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time at TimberTop Adventures yesterday with our 10-year old son. We completed four courses in 3 hours and can’t wait to go back for more. At one point my son turned to me and said “Mom, this is my dream”. The course was challenging enough to be exciting, but easy enough for us to do everything confidently. The long zip lines and the skate board run were favourites. This is a great activity for parents and kids to do together.

Date of experience: June 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback Janet! We're so glad you guys had a great time. The skateboard challenge and long zip are some of our favourites too!

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Venue was kept very clean. The courses range from beginner level to extremely difficult, making it a fun day for everyone. A little more protection shout be put on bolts, my arms and legs were bruised up from hitting bolts. Other than that, it was a great day and a great workout!

Date of experience: June 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Marketing Coordinator at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the visit! We'll take that feedback to our Operations Manager. We hope to see you out again this season!

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We visited Timbertop as a group of 4 and had an amazing time! Super impressed with how friendly and helpful the staff were. Courses were well marked and offered everything from fun zip lines to challenging obstacles. Great bang for the buck as well. There was lots of time to explore multiple courses and even repeat some favs. Ours was the slide zip line!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review Mike! We're glad you had a great time at the park :)

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Bear-ly Possible is terrifyingly awesome. It is very difficult. And I work out - a lot. Still lots of options for the less athletic. New zipline trails (Gull & Eagle) are great for "relaxing adventure" rests between the more difficult trails. Was not able to complete the Weasel Nest...yet. HIGHLY recommended. Great staff.

Date of experience: June 2019

Thanks for the awesome review Matthew! Looking forward to seeing you in the trees again soon :)

Reviewed June 3, 2019

An Excellent activity for the whole family. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Felt very safe with their supervision. The equipment is A1 so I felt very comfortable even with my fear of heights. Nice variety of courses, love the zip lines. A great way to spend an afternoon or morning.

Date of experience: June 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad you had a great time at the park!