Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$89.42
from US$123.56
from US$54.19
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses training session ski hill amazing staff amazing adventure every employee needed assistance free fall physical activity zip line great activity all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

We were up from NC and had some time to kill. Well this should no be considered a time killer. It is a main attraction! Beautiful tough and safe. And also not to pricey. Our son is a seasoned climber and had a smile all three hours. And my wife doesn’t really like rope courses but had a great time on the zip lines. The staff is great and the place is beautiful. You can save a couple dollars by bringing your own gloves which are required. Would go back again.

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Thanks for your great feedback! We are glad you chose us to be part of your vacation :) We hope to see you back in the trees again soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

What every 5-star review has said, it’s all true: terrific, encouraging staff, superior safety mechanisms and challenging courses for all levels. A must-do, even if you’re scared of heights. The safety measures make you as safe as it is possible to be, and since you’re so focused on where to next place your foot, the distance to the ground is the least of your concerns!
We’ll definitely be back on our next vacation to the Maritimes!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy you chose us to be part of your vacation :) We hope to see you back in the trees again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had a road trip from Montréal to PEI. By chance we found TimberTop brochure in a nearby town, we decided to try it, so glad that we did! It's one of the best adventures we ever had! Team is fantastic, each one of them was friendly, kind and well educated, so the owner was very humility and generous, he calls his team ”the kids”. They leted me try the double black even after the work time was over and they stopped working to watch and help me when I need. The adventure itself is safe, unique, and challengin. I will definitely visit again and recommend everyone to.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank motazalaqeel
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're glad you guys chose to spend some of your vacation with us :) Hopefully we'll see you at the park again sometime soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Just visited with two 11 year old boys. Staff was great, equipment all top notch and courses were at the perfect level, just enough fear to make it a blast. Tons of zip lines and something for everyone. Jump off the ledge, worth it. We will be back for more!

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback :) We hope to see you up in the trees again sometime soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Had a great day with my husband. Staff was super helpful and knowledgable. Courses were challenging and fun! Would definitely return again!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to seeing you in the trees again :)