Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$88.81
from US$121.11
from US$53.83
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

We've done TreeGo in Fredericton and Moncton and they were fun and they were good but TimberTop blows them away.
We were greeted with friendly faces and smiles all too eager to help us get started. Our first impression was the harness. It was clean, new and very robust.
Chris helped us get outfitted and provided our indoctrination training. He was very clear, knowledgeable and professional.
Within 20-30 minutes we were on our way. We started with a Green challenge which was a good way to get the feel for the locking clips and Zip Line harness. There was plenty of staff on the ground to offer encouragement, advice or rescue us if needed.
After completing the first challenge we were looking for another and a friendly staff member guided us to the next green challenge. There is water and granola bars for sale and you can pay before leaving after you return to the welcome centre, that was a nice convenience because you do work up a thirst.
We did the Green Zip course then one of the Blue courses which was a tad more challenging. By then we were exhausted but took the time to do the Flying Squirrel, now that took a leap of faith, what a rush. Sorry Neil for the expletives!
Unlike Treego which seemed like a long course, these at timberTop are shorter and its like a ski hill, you can pick and chose which runs you want to do.
We had a great time, we'll be back. We slept great that night.
Thanks for a memorable experience

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy you had a good experience, and we are looking forward to seeing you back in the trees again soon :)

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Wonderful place to spend time with family and enjoy the adventure! Having fun while climbing, jumping, and wxploring the forest!

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Thanks for the visit, and for the review! We're glad you had a wonderful time :)

Reviewed July 11, 2019

This was the most fun that I have had in a long time. I am 58 and moderately in shape for my age. But still, I figured I'd do more walking on the ground watching my friends than actually doing the courses. The equipment and heights looked intimidating at first however once I had my orientation I had no concerns about safety. In no time at all I was confidently clipping onto zip lines and whizzing through the treetops. I even jumped off the flying squirrel. For anyone who thinks this might be too hard, it really isn't. Go at your own speed and do as many courses as suit you. Lots of choices for ability levels. I am definitely going to visit again.

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review Susan! We are happy to hear you had a great time with us :) We can't wait to see you back in the trees!

Reviewed July 10, 2019

Kids and I had a great day climbing through the trees...climbing opportunities for all levels. Two yello runs for small kids, green for those who are older and who are just trying for the first time. Blue trails for those who are more adventureouse and then black and double black for the daring tree climbers. Great way to spend time with the family.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you had a good time, and we hope to see you back again soon!:)

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Great fun!!! Great obstacle courses. Challenges range so everyone can enjoy!!! Great for family or friends of all ages. Staff is excellent too. You need to bring or buy gloves.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the feedback Lynn! We are happy to hear you had a great time :)