Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Fun for the Family

I went with my wife and 2 kids aged 8 and 9. We all had a great time. There is the 'Low and Go... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2020
dough87
Hampton, Canada
An adventure to remember

An amazing adventure with outstanding staff. Something for all ages and abilities. The setting is... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020

from US$122.65
from US$54.51
from US$40.88
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

My daughter has no fear of heights so we knew she'd have a blast, but I and my teenage son are a little afraid of heights but we had a wonderful time. Little bit scary for the two of us at points but had so much fun. If we didn't live half a continent away we would be here all the time. They are super safety conscious and all the equipment is in perfect shape. The courses are of varying degrees of challenge - something for everyone.

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are happy to hear you & your family had a great time :) We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Our family enjoyed spending time here. We stopped on our way from Maine to Nova Scotia. Husband and 2 kids used the whole 3 hours, and really put their skills to the test. My mother and I did one obstacle course and the zip line course then waited down at the picnic tables in the shade for the rest of the family. Safety is first and they do a good job of walking you through the challenges and being there when help is needed.Worth the money and time.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you & your family had a great visit :) We hope to see you back in the trees again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Excellent customer service, friendly staff, very thorough instruction on how to climb and use the carabiners and zip lines. My kids are 9 and 11 and enjoyed the park immensely, even after the younger child had a difficult time on one of the obstacles, the staff member assisted him and encouraged him to continue and he enjoyed the rest of the time at the park. Thanks so much to the great staff for the wonderful experience.

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had such a good experience :) We hope to see you back in the trees again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2019

We stopped for a day in Saint John for the day on our way back to Ottawa. We decided to try out this activity. We are two families traveling with 4 kids ages 9 to 14. It was amazing! The staff... all the staff, every single one there was helpful, kind and knowledgeable. There service was above and beyond.
The courses had something for all levels..even my youngest who had been nervous had a blast. We all had so much fun we would go back again and again...if we lived closer.

Date of experience: July 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate it! We'll pass this message along to our awesome staff :) We loved having you guys at the park!

Reviewed July 24, 2019

I live in Saint John and this was my first time going to Timbertop. I regret not going sooner! What a great place to get out with some physical activity! The facility and staff are amazing! It was my first time going and I bought a season pass later that day! Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thanks for the kind words Ryan! We're looking forward to seeing you back in the trees again soon! :)