Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$89.42
from US$123.56
from US$54.19
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses training session ski hill amazing staff amazing adventure every employee needed assistance free fall physical activity zip line great activity all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019

We had an amazing company retreat at the place and I just loved the challenge!
I attempted the difficult level right away and made it through with the team support.
It is a wonderful location with beautiful nature and a waterfront. I will definitely be back there with my family.
Thank you TimberTop, you are the best!

Date of experience: August 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Thanks for the kind words Julia! We're glad you guys enjoyed your visit to the park, and we're looking forward to seeing you and your family in the trees soon :)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

I had a great time at Timbertop. I am not extremely athletic and a bit nervous of heights, I was concerned I wouldn't be able to participate but wanted to try. I found the instructions and safety very well delivered. The staff was exceptional, very pleasant and enthusiastic. I was able to complete a green level course which was a great accomplishment! The grounds are scenic and very enjoyable. I was happy to relax and watch the remainder of my team complete additional courses.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks for the review Janice! We're so glad you guys came out to visit us at the park :)

Reviewed August 12, 2019

We've done a couple of these climbing experiences and this probably the best one so far. The staff was amazing as well as the park itself. Great for the family and for those who wants to challenge themselves a little. Traveling from Montreal and spending the week in the area, this was our favorite activity! A definite 10/10!

Date of experience: August 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Thanks for this awesome review! We're so glad you guys enjoyed your time at the park. Thanks for choosing to spend part of your vacation with us! :)

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Having done Tree Go in Fredericton I thought I knew what to expect but this was way more than that! They had so many different obstacles that were fitting to all sizes (child to adult) which made it challenging but a lot of fun! Our 10 year old was able to reach most things, with some effort, and it really built his confidence.

Staff was very professional, helpful and friendly. They made it very enjoyable.

We were only able to complete the green (easy courses) and a couple of the blue (intermediate) in our 3 hours because there was so much to do! I would more than recommend a visit if you're looking for a day of fun!

Date of experience: August 2019

Hi Ashley, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad you guys had a fun time at the park :)

Reviewed August 9, 2019

This was our first whole family experience with a high ropes course— and what an awesome experience it was!. Our youngest was on the low ropes course, “ spotted” by my husband and I. Our 9 year old, 12 year old and 15 year old enjoyed the high ropes course together. What an awesome opportunity to enjoy family time, encouraging active play and risk taking in a completely safe environment for ALL ages. As a teacher, I’ve noticed our children in Ontario do not get enough great opportunities like this. It was one of the highlights of our children’s east coast vacation. I can’t say enough about the warm, courteous and helpful staff. Thank you so much TreeTop Saint John’s!

Date of experience: August 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Thank you so much! We're glad your family had a fun experience at the park. Enjoy your family vacation :)