Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$88.24
from US$121.93
from US$53.48
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses training session ski hill amazing staff amazing adventure every employee needed assistance free fall physical activity zip line great activity all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2020

Had a great time! Felt safe the whole way through and enjoyed challenging myself on he more difficult courses. We ended the day doing the zip line courses which were super fun!

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We prioritize safety and customer experience here at TimberTop. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at our park and hope to see you back soon:)

Reviewed June 21, 2020

I loved both the obstacles and zip lines! We all challenged ourselves by moving onto harder courses until we finished on the zip lines!

Date of experience: June 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your adventure here at TimberTop and hope to see you at the park again:)

Reviewed June 21, 2020

This place is amazing!!! SO much fun and I love how you can pick and choose different trails instead of only one trail from start to finish. I've gone twice now and plan to be back! They're also taking great care of employees and customers with their health & safety protocols. 10/10 would recommend!

Date of experience: June 2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We prioritize the safety of everyone in the park as well as customer experience and are very happy to hear your amazing feedback. We cannot wait to see you back at the park for your next adventure:)

Reviewed October 7, 2019

My 9-year-old son and I went, and it was excellent. I was able to keep up with him, and the staff was excellent there. We stayed there for 3.5 hours but could have stayed longer if we didn't have to get back home. #Loved it.

Date of experience: October 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review Lynn! Hoping to see you at the park again next season :)

Reviewed September 23, 2019

Had so much fun! Can’t wait to come back and conquer the triple black diamond!!! Great staff super friendly made it that much more enjoyable!

Date of experience: September 2019
TimberTopAdventures, Public Relations Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Looking forward to seeing you in the trees again soon :)