Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Zip line = funtime at Treetop!

My 9 year old daughter and I had a fantastic and memorable adventure together at Timber Top. Our... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Passport51859930838
via mobile
Awesome time by all!

We loved eveything about it(myself, my son - 15 yrs old and my daughter 11yrs old . But what we... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2021

from US$91.02
from US$124.12
from US$55.17
More Info
All reviews fear of heights challenging courses ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds team building different levels zip lining super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

Awesome staff, so friendly and kind!!
Excellent adventure!
My kids had so much fun!!
We will be back!

Date of experience: July 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We hope to see you back in the trees soon:)

Reviewed June 25, 2020 via mobile

We were vacationing in New River Beach and decided to head into Saint John to try this out with our two boys aged 11 & 10. We weren't disappointed at all! The staff were awesome and very flexible. The obstacles are in perfect condition with tons of variety and extremely safe. I have a fear of heights but wasn't bothered at all because I felt so safe. We easily spent 3+ hours exploring all of the different trail options. We were able to do all of the greens and blues. We all had a great time and will definitely recommend to others.

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

We prioritize the safety of everyone in the park as well as customer experience and are very happy to hear your amazing feedback. We cannot wait to see you and your family back at the park for your next adventure :) .

-Taylor & the TimberTop Team

Reviewed June 24, 2020

If you are looking for a fun way to spend time with friends, family or colleagues or even looking for a solo adventure - this is the activity for you! The park is set up like a ski hill with 11 courses (of different skill levels) for you to pick and choose from. You don't have to wait in lines, because you can choose which courses to do when. The staff here is phenomenal - they are very friendly, supportive and always around! The TimberTop team truly values the safety of their customers & staff, and have updated procedures and regulations as needed with everything COVID-19 related. Even with all of this going on, I felt 100% safe throughout my GoWild adventure.

I highly recommend this Saint John attraction!

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review Olivia! We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear you enjoyed your time here at TimberTop. We cannot wait to see you at the park for your next adventure:)

With great appreciation,
Your TimberTop Team

Reviewed June 24, 2020

By far my favourite place in the city. I loved every second of it! There really is something for everyone. There are courses for climbers who are afraid of heights or want something easier, and there are courses for people looking to test their limits and challenge themselves. And the ziplines are always a fan favourite no matter what :) The "slide zip" (hook into a zip line and go down a slide until you take off on the zipline) is one of my favourites. And the skateboard challenge too!!
All of the employees and other visitors took the new safety protocols for COVID-19 very seriously too. They really thought everything through and had a plan in place for everything- I felt super safe and was able to fully relax and focus on the fun.
I can't recommend it enough!!! If you live in New Brunswick and haven't been to TimberTop, you are missing out! 10/10 MUST SEE!

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We prioritize safety and customer experience here at TimberTop. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at our park and hope to see you back soon:)

Reviewed June 22, 2020

Had a great time! Felt safe the whole way through and enjoyed challenging myself on he more difficult courses. We ended the day doing the zip line courses which were super fun!

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2020