Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Fun for the Family

I went with my wife and 2 kids aged 8 and 9. We all had a great time. There is the 'Low and Go... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2020
dough87
Hampton, Canada
An adventure to remember

An amazing adventure with outstanding staff. Something for all ages and abilities. The setting is... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2020

from US$88.38
from US$120.52
from US$53.57
More Info
All reviews flying squirrel fear of heights black diamond double black challenging courses obstacle course ski hill training session amazing adventure needed assistance physical activity amazing staff all ages lots of fun great activity great workout year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2020

My family went to TimberTop yesterday and we had a fantastic time. Registration was convenient - we could do it online and plan our trip. The onsite check-in and training was friendly, efficient and thorough. One little thing I was impressed by was their safety system. I don't know the lingo but those clippy things you attach to the wires as you go are interlocking. You can never have two undone at the same time - it is designed so that you are always attached to the tree. It's not a big deal now but when my kids were younger I was fearful that they'd forget to always have two clips attached at once (you know how kids can be!)

The courses are well designed. You can progress as you feel more confident. We had a blast going from obstacle to obstacle. Skateboarding between treetops was a hoot!

The ziplines were great too. There's something to be said about hopping off a perfectly good tree and ziplining through the forest.

As for the glove comment by Ethan K I feel differently. I've been to several other of these courses - in Canada and one in the Netherlands and I thought the fact they had gloves was a fantastic idea. I never thought of bringing them to other courses in the past and felt this was a great attention to detail by the company.

As I jumped off that crazy fun squirrel jump there was a nice view of the river to distract me from the fact I was jumping off a platform high in the trees!

This will be a regular family day out for our clan. Well done Timbertop!

Date of experience: July 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review Derek! We appreciate your kind words and we are very happy hear that you enjoyed your adventure with us!

Lastly, we would like to give a huge thanks to amazing customers like yourself for appreciating what our park has to offer. We can't wait to see you back in the trees for your next adventure!

With great appreciation,
The Timbertop Team

Reviewed July 7, 2020

I am very glad that we have this place in Saint John. Children (7 years and 9 years old) had so many fun and got new experience. 9 year old is ready for the next challenge and asking me about the day when we will go there. At the same time she is thinking about having a birthday party there. I would like to say huge thank you to the very attentive and kind employees there!

Date of experience: July 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2020

Our team loves hearing such positive feedback from our amazing customers. We would love to see you back for a birthday party!

Lastly, we would like to give a huge thanks to amazing customers like yourself for coming to TimberTop and appreciating what our park has to offer. We cannot wait to see you again:)

Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

Awesome staff, so friendly and kind!!
Excellent adventure!
My kids had so much fun!!
We will be back!

Date of experience: July 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We hope to see you back in the trees soon:)

Reviewed June 25, 2020 via mobile

We were vacationing in New River Beach and decided to head into Saint John to try this out with our two boys aged 11 & 10. We weren't disappointed at all! The staff were awesome and very flexible. The obstacles are in perfect condition with tons of variety and extremely safe. I have a fear of heights but wasn't bothered at all because I felt so safe. We easily spent 3+ hours exploring all of the different trail options. We were able to do all of the greens and blues. We all had a great time and will definitely recommend to others.

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

We prioritize the safety of everyone in the park as well as customer experience and are very happy to hear your amazing feedback. We cannot wait to see you and your family back at the park for your next adventure :) .

-Taylor & the TimberTop Team

Reviewed June 24, 2020

If you are looking for a fun way to spend time with friends, family or colleagues or even looking for a solo adventure - this is the activity for you! The park is set up like a ski hill with 11 courses (of different skill levels) for you to pick and choose from. You don't have to wait in lines, because you can choose which courses to do when. The staff here is phenomenal - they are very friendly, supportive and always around! The TimberTop team truly values the safety of their customers & staff, and have updated procedures and regulations as needed with everything COVID-19 related. Even with all of this going on, I felt 100% safe throughout my GoWild adventure.

I highly recommend this Saint John attraction!

Date of experience: June 2020
TimberTopAdventures, Front Office Manager at TimberTop Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review Olivia! We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear you enjoyed your time here at TimberTop. We cannot wait to see you at the park for your next adventure:)

With great appreciation,