“Wings & Shrimp Night”

Rocky's Sports Bar
Ranked #38 of 294 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rocky's sports bar an uptown iconic hangout. With some of the best Steaks/ burgers and pub food in NB. Home of the 32 oz mug of ice cold beer and voted Canada's best sports bar on CTV Sportsnet in 2009.
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I orgered 2 pounds of shrimp and had to leave for work, the shrimp was very hot and definately cooked. I enjoyed the spicier sauce with them more than whatever they came with. However it is a good atmosphere that is for sure.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Great place to watch the hockey game.
Good food, the services could have been better but we did ok on drinks and food..

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I had lunch there last Thursday. Thursdays Rocky's has the New York strip steak on special. The steak was delicious and perfectly cooked (medium rare). I substituted extra veggies instead of a starch and they were cooked nicely also. Friendly, happy staff as always. Rocky's never disappoints!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We have not eaten at Rocky's for a while, but decided to stop by for a quick bite to eat. The food was mediocre, at best. It was the way the manager treated the servers that completely offended me. I watched the manager place his hand on the back of the neck of a young lady, and while I could not hear what he said, his face was less than two inches from hers. She looked very unhappy after. Right after that, another server walked past him, and he made no effort to move, so she had to press against him to get by him. In this day and age, if a man thinks he can treat his employees this way, then I tell you, you are wrong, buddy. I will never patronize your restaurant again, and when tourists come by my business asking for recommendations, I can guarantee you that I will not be recommending yours. And I hope your servers have the courage to report you.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Suzanne T
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We visited your Sports Bar today for the first time. We picked our seat and were given a breakfast menu one hour after it had stopped being served. A second waitress came and switched it to a regular menu, informing us the first waitress was "new". We gave our drink choice and then sat for 15 minutes with no waitress returning and no drinks delivered and our order not taken. We watched as others came and were waited on but no signs of our waitress. It wasn't busy, so where did our waitress go right at 12 noon? We put our coats back on and left and were not asked on our way out why we were leaving. We were not impressed at all. We will not likely return.

Date of visit: March 2018