Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tjb30b
Leominster, Massachusetts

Very Nice Pet Friendly Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 7, 2024
Stopped at the Travelodge on our way to PEI with our furry friend! Our stay was excellent with a very comfortable room and bed. The hotel has new carpets and a fresh paint job and the included hot breakfast was quite good with a lot of options. We definitely recommend?
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$135
    C$170
3.7 km from Travelodge Suites Saint John
View more hotels in Saint John
All reviews reversing falls room was clean irving nature park ample parking free breakfast digby ferry great stay off the highway nova scotia pam downtown stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2024

We found hairs in the bathroom and in the sheets (always disturbing). Also the door to the exterior was sagging on its hinges and rotting. This is a security issue. There are other hotels nearby, perhaps try one of the others.

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed April 20, 2024

+Friendly and quick staff.
+Very clean.
+Quite cheap.
+Lots of breakfast options.
+Small gym was a nice feature I wasn't expecting.
-Old building. The tub was worn and the smell of burnt toast carried over from downstairs.
=Overall, fantastic value for money.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2023

Would definitely return. Pleasant staff, very clean. Comfortable. We have family come from all over, I will definitely suggest this hotel to other family members. We felt safe and secure here, which is another thing we look for.

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed September 3, 2023 via mobile

This hotel is the dirtiest hotel that I think I've ever stayed in. I was there for work for a few months. If you are a Wyndham rewards points collector forget about this hotel, I gave them my number weekly but rarely did my points end up on my account. Girls behind the counter said that they didn't know how or couldn't add my Wyndham number for a few different reasons, I heard them all from no access to the Wyndham rewards program or just unaware of how to do it. Staff was very friendly and tried their best. However the hotel stunk, I had 2 decent rooms over the many months that I was there, and most of the rooms are just disgusting. Stains on the furniture and carpet, I had to buy several plug in air fresheners and a few bottles of febreze.

Smoking rooms that I was forced to take from time to time has brown stains on the ceiling and walls and from the shower condensation it concentrated into brown dots on the ceiling.

I was there as part of a larger work group. We complained enough that we are switching hotels.

I will quit my job before I ever stay there again.

I recommend you find another place.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2023

Awful from start to finish. Booked on line, enede up booking a smoking room. Didn't know that was a thing still. Tried to change the reservation online..no changes. Tried to call the front desk...no answer. Tried to call the GM...mailbox full. Checked in to hotel a week later and tried to change...can't do it. Ok, check into room...filthy. Large stains on furniture, smells awful. Open windows go to sleep. Midnight, bang! Cash! AC cover comes off on its own Breakfast..meh. We leave. 4 hours later font desk calls me and says that I owe $4.34. How, I booked and paid online? Don't know, just need your card. Awful. Terrible. This place needs new management pronto.

Room tip: Go Somewhere else..anywhere.
Date of stay: August 2023