“High Flying Fun!!”

Saint John Adventures Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Reversing Falls Zip Line Tour. Saint John Adventures Inc. is pleased to offer Saint John’s only Zip Line Tour at Fallsview Park, right beside the World Famous Reversing Rapids. We offer amazing views of the Falls from our six towers and thrills galore on our five zip lines. The last leg of our lines, a dual line so you can race with your buddy to the finish, zips over water rushing along side of the Falls and landing on False Island.Come and watch the Bay of Fundy and St. John River struggle for supremacy. The powerful tides push the river backwards twice a day and the rushing St. John River gives back all it’s got twice a day.Seals, seagulls, cormorants and much more call this area home. Some very large striped bass are caught off the point and kayakers welcome the rushing white water.
Bangor, Maine
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“High Flying Fun!!”
Reviewed 11 January 2017

To say I was trepidatious about zip lining is an understatement. However, I thought to myself, when was I going to have the opportunity to do this in Canada again? So, off I went! The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and courteous, besides being super friendly! Maggie, Alec, and Ryan were a dream, and immediately put me at ease and made an already great time even more so! I cannot recommend this place or these people enough!! If you visit Saint John and do not take advantage of this fantastic experience, you are missing out!

Visited June 2016

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Windy day and a winey mother! ”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

My mother recommended going to this zip line adventure park even though she's petrified of heights (good call mum)

The staff were extremely friendly, especially the guys that had to put up with my screaming and swearing mother.

The wires are fun with great views over the river!

Great transport from cruise terminal if you're coming in on a ship!

Visited October 2016
1 Thank Harrison K
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“We Enjoyed this!”
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We have zip lined in several other locations, Western Canada, Hawaii, in summer and winter, and thought it would be fun to go our over the Bay of Fundy. You are actually only our over the water on one of the five lines. The others are just near. The views are incredible!
Bring a camera. They do allow you to rent a go-pro camera that attaches to your helmet and they can start and stop it for you. We didn't opt for this, so don't know how much additional cost it is. There were only five in our group. Platforms are small and the lines are not steep, so no worries. On one line, I didn't make it to the second platform so they had to throw a line across the cable for me to grab to get back up. Not a problem though.
We would do this again. Had fun and enjoyed the views. The people in the busses down below were taking photos of us hanging around up above them.

Visited October 2016
1 Thank tuscany885
Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Zip Lining over Bay of Fundy”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

1st time zip lining. Will definitely do it again. Staff was fantastic. Safety was their top priority, fun was second. A great adventure.

Visited September 2016
2 Thank Linda S
Syracuse, New York
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great views, not the best ziplines”
Reviewed 4 October 2016

The views of the bay of Fundy and the reversing Rapids were exceptional. The ziplines were a bit tricky as the platforms had no railings at all and the wind prevented you from completing some of the lines without help. Pricey as well. One of our guides, Ian was terrific. Sam was a bit standoffish.

Visited September 2016