Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AMsays
Thornhill, Canada

Stay away at all costs....

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 18, 2021
Why does this place exist on Hotels.com?
Lets see. Had to go to the bar to check-in by 8 or else lose the room (I should have!) Had to pay additional cash after paying by credit card because I did not have my card on me. Owner couldn’t be called. Paid almost $ 100 for a filthy room only because I needed to be in that location. The exterior was decrepit and the driveway full of large potholes. Room was disgusting -filthy walls, dirty sink, sticky floor, stains everywhere. There was no cable TV, no microwave, no coffee service and no hot water for my shower? I had to call the owner twice because I had to leave early the next day and I wanted my $ 100 cash security deposit back. He was smirking when I started to complain the next day, absolutely unconcerned. Stay away from this place at all costs.
Date of stay: August 2021
    C$143
  • HIExpress.com
6.1 km from Park Plaza Motel
View more hotels in Saint John
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2021

The worst motel ever! A. Health hazard. You can enter a room without a bio-suit! STAY AWAY, it’s condemned. This s*@t hole has been sold to build mini storage. The owner will not invest a single penny anywhere in the property! The key had to be picked up beside the dump in the bar. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OBSENE DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Room tip: The worst dump ever in a motel Unsafe and unhealthy!
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank davenroberts
Reviewed May 20, 2019

I stayed in the park plaza in saint John nb I paid almost $100 for the night with taxes plus my $100 deposit and I'm not one to ever put a review on anything actually this is my first time ever but I had to post this first off there was pubic hairs all over my toilet seat the floors were so filthy that after I had a shower and put on a fresh pair of socks they were brown within an hour I was cleaning up my belongings in the morning before checkout and noticed a sock under the bed so figuring it was mine being I was the only one in the room for the night I grabbed it and there was a dirty used needle wrapped in it so I looked under the bed and realized there was two needle covers there as well as more dirt and garbage then I would have ever imagined so after all this I mentioned it to the hotel staff and was laughed at and told I'm very sorry that happened I was not offered a refund or any kind of compensation I DO NOT RECCOMEND THE PARK PLAZA MOTEL IN SAINT JOHN NB VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night aweful
Toilet sprayed water from tank had to fix ourselves
TV didn’t work
Filthy mouse crap in corners and behind furniture
Lamps stopped working
Talked to staff they just wanted me to leave not willing to look at room
It was too late had to stay

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Darlene J
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Was here for work, as I had to go to Rothsay for an early job, the outside looked pretty beaten up, and the driveway had lots of ruts and pot holes but the rooms looked pretty nice and were clean.

It was a great price and near many amenities being near the downtown of St John.

Its good for a stop when traveling a long distance but overall not too bad.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Geoffrey M
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

It's not the worst place I've ever stayed but it's far from the best.

There is hair and dead mosquitoes on the bathroom walls as well as hair in the sink. One of the new soaps it's dirty and damaged. The beds are uncomfortable too.

The only good thing is there is a small fridge.

Date of stay: October 2017