150 Years of Beers

Book in advance
from
C$102.35
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Uncorked Tours
from C$102.35
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2017

My husband and I along with our daughter and her boyfriend took this tour when we visited on Aug.25/17. It was very easy to book online and the adult fee was $29/pp + tax.
The tour takes you on an approx. 1hr and 15 min.tour around Saint John. Interesting information about the area is provided by the driver. There is one stop at the reversing rapids/falls where you can get out and look around.
Our tour was not busy at all but the driver did say that when the cruise ships are in it is very busy and more difficult to get a booking.
Nice short tour and in an area where there are a number of restaurants on the boardwalk.

Enjoyed the tour!

1  Thank badweather
UncorkedTours, Manager at Uncorked Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

We're so happy you enjoyed your trolley tour of Saint John. I hope you'll come back and see us again!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We had a fabulous time on our tour of downtown Saint John! We did this tour as soon as we got to town, which I highly recommend doing, as it is a great way to get a little history, see some of the highlights of the city, and decide from there where you want to spend more time. Lots of microbrew samples, a wine tasting, a cocktail, and some small food samplings as well!

1  Thank MistyA386
UncorkedTours, Owner at Uncorked Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

I'm so happy you enjoyed tour. I hope you'll come visit us again some day soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

The Uncorked Tour of Saint John, NB is a great value! You get so much - it seemed like the tour was longer than it was in a very good way. Our guide Laura, was a vibrant and fun hostess for the tour. She seamlessly wove the history of the city along our route and each location we visited felt like we were stopping by establishments run by her friends! Each bar and gallery were welcoming and also told us more about their spirits and the city- we learned so much. We really enjoyed ourselves and would recommend the tour to anyone visiting Saint John.

2  Thank eltee0523

Thank you so much, I'm so happy you enjoyed your tour! Laura has been a great addition to our guiding team.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

While visiting family in Saint John, I asked my husband to book an activity for us to get some time to ourselves. I am so glad he booked Uncorked Tours!!! We ended up on a private tour hosted by Gilliane, who was exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly. Even though I've visited the city many times, I learned some new facts about the history of the town before starting our food and drink stops. Each of the stops was superb - the owners provided great information and you could tell they were passionate about their work.

The food and drinks on the tour were amazing! The pate at the wine bar was among the best I've ever had. And the smoked salmon? So good! It was great to be able to try a variety of food and drinks and we found some new favourites. While neither of us are big cider people, Gilliane introduced us to an amazing local cider that we both loved so much that we picked up more to bring home!

One small thing I noticed and appreciated was the effort towards responsible consumption...by the time we got to the 3rd and 4th drink stops, there was food provided to slow down the alcohol consumption. I've found this isn't always the case with drinking tours. The samples were plentiful, but reasonably portioned so you could indulge responsibly. You'll definitely want to stay uptown for a bit after the tour to make sure you are being responsible, but you won't leave the tour completely hammered.

Throughout the tour, Gilliane was professional while still being very warm and approachable. We learned the origins of the Matrimonial Ale at Big Tide and she was happy to share her story. You could tell she had a great rapport with each of the vendors. When we mentioned we were staying uptown for dinner, she gave us a great recommendation (Port City Royal - do it, it's fantastic!)

I would highly recommend the tour if you're in Saint John.

2  Thank krissie36
Gilliane N, Owner at Uncorked Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

I'm so happy you had a good time, I had a great time with you! The pate at happinez was from Ferme Diamant and is delicious! I hope you'll come see us again next time you're in town.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I would highly recommend uncorked tours . It is an amazing time full of history food beer and wine as well as new friends. We had a wonderful afternoon . If you have a few hours to spare in saint John and are looking for something this is for you. Thanks for a wonderful time Jillian

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank richardmB5989YS

You're so welcome! I'm so happy you had a good time in the city.