See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2017

old needs tlc beds ok good for over night stay good view of the bay of fundy see the tide come in and out from there. close to tims places to buy food gas ,beer,. short drive to fundy form saint john to digby nova scotia

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Very dated. I wanted somewhere just to sleep. No frills. That's what I got. It's very out of date. Small and musty. I was there out of season. I turned up and negotiated a better price. (and was willing to walk away). I asked to see a room before I paid. I took room #3. Park right in front of the door. Small room, even smaller, way outdated bathroom. Towels were clean (but not luxurious!), bedding was clean. I slept with the window open to get fresh air. The room smelled as if it had been cleaned with an overpowering chemical. Basically if you just need a place to rest your "not very fussy" head, you are okay. If you want a "nice" place, go to the Travelodge a little further down the road. Want to spend a lot of money, there are other hotels better suited! No. No breakfast/alarm call/room service, but it did have WiFi.

Room Tip: Suitable for backpackers trying to save money. Always ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2016

OMG ... where do I start? The complex looks 'iffy' when you pull in, but we've had such great experiences with 'iffy' places that we just paid without checking it out. MISTAKE!!!!! We are driving across Canada, and economy comes into play when you have that many nights on the road so we've learned to trust TripAdvisor commentators. Neither of us can remember, but apparently we skipped the 'checking reviews' part and did we pay for it - oh yeah and it's not even that cheap being close to 100 bucks Canadian after taxes. Back to the room - filthy fridge, filthy stove, filthy microwave, super filthy under the microwace, walls yuck yuck yuck. We were so lucky to have dishes, utensils, pans and pots with us. I took out a spoon from the unit drawers and immediately dropped it - I cannot begin to describe the feeling but slimy comes to mind. We never touched anything else in the kitchen except the sink to wash our own dishes. Now surprisingly the bathroom was not bad - except we had to roll up a washcloth and stick it under the bathroom door to keep it open. The shower head was dangerous - one spray point with pressure - you get the idea. My husband showered, painfully, and I decided I could wait until we were in a lovely clean spot tomorrow night. All in all this place should be condemned UNLESS there could be someone standing over the cleaners and pointing out HOW to clean. It's disgusting. It's scary. It's horrible. Yuck.

Room Tip: keep going. Down the street was a nice looking Comfort Inn.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Upon arriving seemed typical for a drive in motel. The staff pleasant and accommodating. Room was very fragrant and not of bleach or cleaning products. Needs renovation desperately. The decor not really the issue. Cleanliness is key. The furniture stained floors filthy especially in corners. Paint peeling. In a nutshell wouldn't go back. Along the way 2 other motels that look nicer for the same $.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2015

This is the most extreme case of a budget hotel I can think of. The place is in an extreme need of a renovation. You do get a little kitchen unit in the room, and the beds were not that bad, but wow - everything else really really needs to be updated.

Some of you will walk in and walk right back out, some of you will stay because it's about 50 bucks a night cheaper to stay here and you're just passing through for the night.

Some of you will take pictures of the tile and the kitchen unit because you've seen nothing like them in 40 years.

Again - a cheap place to spend the night, and quiet, but very rough around the edges.

Stayed: September 2015