Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ouida S
Ajax, Canada

Hot Tub Ruined My Rings

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 24, 2023
I was in New Brunswick on business and decided to mix business with pleasure. It was my first time in New Brunswick and wanted to check out the major cities, Saint John being one of them.

This hotel had a great breakfast. Waffles, eggs, juice, yoghurt, muffins, sausage, baked beans, cereals, bagels, etc.

My room was large! It had a king sized bed and flat screen TV on the dresser across from the bed. There were two end-tables with wall lights and USB ports. My room also had a microwave and bar fridge. There was also a desk, desk chair, and table lamp, but no where to plug in my laptop; all the outlets on the desk were being used. There was a massive window in my room for maximum sunlight.

The bathroom was spacious with a large vanity, lots of storage, and a glass enclosed shower.

The only reason why I couldn't give this hotel 5/5 is because the hot tub turned my silver rings from Europe black. I am still not happy about this as they are still black, 3 weeks later!

Would I stay here again, maybe. Would I use their hot tub again, never.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Remove your jewelry before using the hot tub
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded May 25, 2023
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your detailed review and happy you enjoyed everything including our breakfast. We will be sure to have more access to power plugs in the room. We are sorry about your rings. This could happen when in contact with chlorine. You can google some easy ways to fix them. We will also ensure that our pools are balanced and in perfect range. We hope you had a good journey home and look forward to welcoming you back.

C$176
    C$111
9.9 km from Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John
View more hotels in Saint John
1,057 results
All reviews water slides continental breakfast new brunswick yogurt downtown mall
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2023

Gave 3 of 5 because of the pool. Pool is one of the main reason that we go out to hotels. This one was cold all weekend. The jet in pool is suppose to be warm but was coming out super cold. Kids was in for about 10mins and was out and didn't want to go back. Hot tub was out of service. All the rest was good (location and breakfast)

Date of stay: May 2023
George Engel, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2023

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We apologize that you had concerns during your stay. We promise a thorough follow up and will ensure these concerns are addressed. We know you deserve the best and promise you our best attention at all times.

Reviewed May 15, 2023

Location is close to the mall and restaurants.
Hotel room was spacious quiet and clean.
Pool was over crowded with unsupervised children.
Hotel was quiet at night
Hot breakfast with fruit, bagels, bacon, sausage, omelets, cereal, muffins and more.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
George Engel, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2023

Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 4, 2023

I had the most amazing stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. The executive manager ensured I had a wonderful stay. She was so friendly and welcoming, which made me feel at ease in a country I had never visited before. I would also like to note that the young blonde housekeeping member of staff, I think her name was Haylee, was fantastic. Finally the breakfast I loved. I would definitely come back to stay at such a friendly hotel. I truly has the best stay.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
George Engel, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2023

Wow thank you for much for the wonderful feedback. We will be sure to reward Haylee for her service as well. We are pleased that you enjoyed everything. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2023

I came with my child for a hockey tournament. I had a fantastic stay and I had the pleasure of meeting Roxanna - the house keeping manager. She was an absolute delight, so friendly and attentive. Honestly truly made my stay perfect! All of the housekeeping staff are amazing and the rooms were so clean, makes a difference to when I have stayed previously - the new management is really a benefit. I would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: March 2023
1  Thank Helen C
George Engel, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2023

Thank you for stay at our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and service from Roxy. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2023

The staff made sure that we were happy and went out of their way to meet our needs which they didnt have to. The room was clean and the bathroom had all that we needed. There was microwave and a fridge. Excellent breakfast. We will come again

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
George Engel, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us feedback. We truly care about your experience with us and pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and our service. We are excited to welcome you back.