US$79
US$82
Quality Inn(Corner Brook)
US$89
Hotel Corner Brook(Corner Brook)
US$82
US$108
Dreamcatcher Lodge(Stephenville)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewswine cellardining roomcarriage roomthe pubold buildingwalking trailstudor stylehistoric propertynew sectionwe ate breakfastold ladylots of characterjunior suitelobby areacomfortable bedsfell in lovean update
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We loved the location, being in the city but nestled away in the trees with water below. The rooms were large and well appointed, and we thought the price was a decent value for the area. We only had breakfasts there and one lunch, all good. Definitely would stay here when visiting Corner Brook again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Cory A, Marketing Manager at Glynmill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with is at the Glynmill. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Corner Brook and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

I arrived here without a reservation to a sold out hotel!!! didn't know how long I would need to be in Corner Brook, but it was urgent that I had a place to stay. I did not want to stay anywhere else, because being close to the hospital was my priority. There were no rooms available, but when I told the check in lady why I was there, they FOUND a room for me for that night, for which I was elated. I knew I would have to check out in the morning because there were bus tours coming, however, Wendy came to find me in the dining room at breakfast and said I could stay again that night if needed. God bless her, she and her staff managed to find me a room there for almost a week. I am forever grateful for the kindness, hospitality and caring fashion in which I was treated. A very upsetting, stressful family situation was made manageable, knowing I had a lovely, clean, quiet room to go to late every night. The food was wonderful, and the wait staff were so accommodating. Yes, this place is oldish and could use a facelift that is for sure, but I have paid a whole lot more for hotels in Europe that were older than this, and even more dated, and had very small rooms!! Thank you Glynmill Inn Staff for everything-Mr.Steele Sr. would be so proud of you!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your story. It was our pleasure to help you during your stay wherever we could. I am glad everything worked out well and that your experience at The Glynmill was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Corner Brook.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

You pretty much know what your in for when you drive up to the check in entrance. A historic flavoured inn with a vintage feel, the overall vibe is really cozy and quaint. The rooms were spacious with decent amenities and free wifi as well clean and comfortable. The dining area is large and decorated nicely with a good breakfast offering. This place is definitely showing it's age, but still a wonderful place to stay. Recommended!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Cory A, Marketing Manager at Glynmill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guests about their experiences at the Glynmill. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to hoepefully seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

This is an historic property in Corner Brook. It was built by the local paper mill to house their executive staff and visitors. As such, it has large comfortable rooms and nice common areas. It is getting a bit dated, however. The pub was closed - under renovations - but there were lots of nearby places to eat and drink. We went to the Moose and Crown and has a nice meal. We only had breakfast here but it was fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at the Glynmill Inn. So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We are in the process of renovations so sorry for the inconvenience of the pub being closed during your stay. Hopefully we may see you again soon and you can check out the finished product with all our renovations complete.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

We spent 2 nights,beause starded our tour from there..
The hotel is good,
We did two dinners in the "grill Restaurant", really both excelents,very good quality,and nice service.
The breakfast we did with the group was poor

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

So happy to hear that you had a positive experience at the Glynmill Inn. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review as we appreciate all the feedback we receive from our guests both good and bad as it helps us to continually grow and offer the best guest experience that we can. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time on the west coast of Newfoundland and hopefully we may see you again soon.