See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2017

My room had a queen size bed, second floor, deadly quiet, spectacular views.Fee wifi. Free off-street parking and was within a 10 minute walk of everything downtown. Full bath with shower. Flat screen TV? Big opening windows with both blinds and drapes and a spacious kitchen for guest use. My room was quit clean. There were only two other but I didn't see them. Of all the places I stayed in St. John's in this trip? I am back in November for two weeks and this will be my spot.

Room tip: One room on back must have the best views in the City.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This "hotel" is well located to visit St. John's attractions and does provide kitchen facilities. However the premises are filthy, replete with dust bunnies, cigarette burns and disgusting stains, and the furnishings look like they came from garage sale. There is no reception and no staff that we could find. You can do way better for the price.

Date of stay: September 2017