US$129
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
US$138
  • Pool
Super 8 by Wyndham St Johns(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$104
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$130
  • Pool
US$168
US$153
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$124
US$110
US$90
US$81
JAG(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I had been at a nearby Guest House which was simply great but all I really wanted was a clean room; tv; wifi; and bathroom as I travel on my own coin. This place was unbelievable for value. My room was on the back which had panoramic views of the downtown

Room Tip: Back room has incredible view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2017

My room had a queen size bed, second floor, deadly quiet, spectacular views.Fee wifi. Free off-street parking and was within a 10 minute walk of everything downtown. Full bath with shower. Flat screen TV? Big opening windows with both blinds and drapes and a spacious kitchen for guest use. My room was quit clean. There were only two other but I didn't see them. Of all the places I stayed in St. John's in this trip? I am back in November for two weeks and this will be my spot.

Room Tip: One room on back must have the best views in the City.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This "hotel" is well located to visit St. John's attractions and does provide kitchen facilities. However the premises are filthy, replete with dust bunnies, cigarette burns and disgusting stains, and the furnishings look like they came from garage sale. There is no reception and no staff that we could find. You can do way better for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple