All reviews denny s beautiful hotel juliet balcony separate bedroom ironing board king bed room service comfortable beds nice room recommend this hotel moxies dennys lobby chlorine kitchenette suite closet
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

When we checked in, I was impressed. It was clean, nice decor, and very comfortable. We both felt it was one of the more comfortable hotel rooms we’ve stayed in in a long time.
The bed and pillows were perfect, the bedding was soft. There was a lounge type seat to sit in.
I almost wanted to just stay and hang out in the room.
However, when we returned that evening there was a low noise, almost like there was a large, full clothes dryer beside or above us. I hadn’t noticed it earlier. It wasn’t too loud, but loud enough to be irritating. I thought maybe it would stop but it didn’t. I would have been perfectly happy with the room otherwise and rated it assuming it might just be the particular room we were in.
The location is close to the mall and a few restaurants. We didn’t head downtown from here as we had just spent the precious nights down there. It wouldn’t be bad with a rental car.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesM1, Guest Relations Manager at Sandman Signature St. John's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank-you for taking the time to provide your review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I will certainly pass along your feedback regarding the noise. If you'd like, you can contact us directly so that we can better investigate to resolve this issue. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely 3 night stay at this location. The two restaurants were excellent, Moxies is higher class, Dennys was more casual. Rooms are beautiful and clean. Kids had a great time in the pool. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thanks, Janna, for your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our rooms and attached restaurants (and that your kids enjoyed our pool!)! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful, clean hotel. The staff were so Friendly and very accomodating!!
** The most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in!!
The adjoining restaurants was an awesome added bonus for sure, the food was delicios!
Definitely would go there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank-you so much for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us--especially your sleep! Did you know that our bed mattresses are custom made for us? We hope that you get to come back again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights recently. Loved the hotel. Beautiful decor! Friendly and Helpful Staff. It's in a great location. And Moxie's Bar and Grill and Denny's are both attached but room service is only available from Denny's. Denny's Room Service was just okay.. nothing special. Didn't get to use the pool/hot tub/gym area.. maybe next time. I will be staying here every time I go to St. John's from now on!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank-you, Jill, for your kind review! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. We hope to see you again soon (and that you'll get to take advantage of our pool and gym area!) !

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This is a super place to stay if you are visiting St. John’s. We stayed in a suite with a full kitchen for 18 days. The place is bright and clean as one would expect for a newly built property. The friendly staff does a terrific job keeping it as neat as a button. The rooms have the most comfortable beds that I have ever experienced in a hotel. Add to that, full sized pillows that are extremely comfortable, and gets a pleasurable sleeping experience. The hotel has two restaurants attached to it. Denny’s and Moxi’s offer the patron completely different fare. Moxi’s
has a bar and offers fantastic service and scrumptious dining. It’s deserts are as delicious as they are decadent. Denny’s offers a multitude of satisfying breakfasts. If you love Tim Horton’s, one is located next door to the hotel. If you want a great order of fish and chips, Chess’ is 90 seconds away. The hotel is a short distance from the main post office, making deliveries a breeze. The only item I found that the hotel could improve is in its slim offering of television channels.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank-you for your review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Our beds are custom made, so it's wonderful to hear that you loved them! Additionally, I'm pleased that you got to take advantage of our on-site restaurants! Regarding our television options, I will certainly pass along your feedback so that we can further improve for your future stays. We hope to see you again soon!