“Private Tour with Michael Winsor”

Newfoundland Photo Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Based in St. John's, Newfoundland Photo Tours is your photo destination for photographers looking to capture a rugged coastline surrounded by natures wonders. With Icebergs, Whales, Puffin's, Northern Gannets returning to our shores every summer, it is the ideal place for all levels of photographers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I took two half day private tours with Michael Winsor and they were both great. The first tour was daylight opportunities in the area. This he tailored to exactly what we wanted to photo and even knew of places off the beaten path that most people don't know about. He was excellent in helping us get the photos we wanted. The second tour included some photo adjustment instruction in Lightroom and Photoshop and then continued for shooting during the blue hour and later. I love the images he helped me get. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for instruction or even just locations when in Newfoundland! Thank you, Michael!

1  Thank Mark F
"photographs"
in 9 reviews
"newfoundland"

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Recently completed a low light photography course with Michael. Instruction was excellent. Great choices of locations around St. John's for the shoot.

After I managed to get separated from the original group and missed some of the class Michael took me out again a few days later for a one on one.

Very casual, approachable instruction which was perfect for a newbie like me. Will definitely take other classes with Michael in the future.

2  Thank Leona R
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I've done two courses from Michael at Newfoundland Photo Tours and loved doing both. He's a down-to-earth and is a very effective facilitator who uses everyday language to engage his students. He knows his craft very well and is he especially adept at sourcing superb photographic locations. I really enjoyed my time in his classes and look forward to doing more in the future. His photographic work is simply phenomenal.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I recently took part in Michael Winsor's low light photography class. I loved his choice of locations, and he provided great tips during the shoot. Michael is very approachable and ready to address any questions or concerns you have. Overall, I enjoyed the class and love how my pictures turned out! - Jenelle P.