“Low Light Photography Course.”

Newfoundland Photo Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Based in St. John's, Newfoundland Photo Tours is your photo destination for photographers looking to capture a rugged coastline surrounded by natures wonders. With Icebergs, Whales, Puffin's, Northern Gannets returning to our shores every summer, it is the ideal place for all levels of photographers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Last week I took Michael Windsor’s Low
Light course in St. John’s. I was nervous at first, as I thought perhaps I was in over my head, but Michael’s easy going personality and patience put me at ease. I learned so much and would highly recommend this course. Michael certainly knows his photography and I will be taking any future classes that he offers.

Date of experience: August 2018
"photographs"
in 9 reviews
"newfoundland"

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I recently took a half day photography course from Michael Winsor. I found his instruction very helpful. He was patient, informative, open for any questions and quite knowledgeable. His choice of locations in St. John's was great. As a very talented photographer, he was more than willing to provide clear instruction in a way that I found made the experience most informative and enjoyable. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I recently did the low light photography class Michael hosted in New Wes Valley, and I really enjoyed it. Michael is a very talented photographer and was very friendly and eager to help with any questions we had. Whether you are just starting out, or already have a photography business, this class is for all skill levels. Even after the class, he said we could feel free to message him anytime with questions. I highly recommend taking any of his courses. He really knows his stuff.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

I took two half day private tours with Michael Winsor and they were both great. The first tour was daylight opportunities in the area. This he tailored to exactly what we wanted to photo and even knew of places off the beaten path that most people don't know about. He was excellent in helping us get the photos we wanted. The second tour included some photo adjustment instruction in Lightroom and Photoshop and then continued for shooting during the blue hour and later. I love the images he helped me get. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for instruction or even just locations when in Newfoundland! Thank you, Michael!

1  Thank Mark F
See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Recently completed a low light photography course with Michael. Instruction was excellent. Great choices of locations around St. John's for the shoot.

After I managed to get separated from the original group and missed some of the class Michael took me out again a few days later for a one on one.

Very casual, approachable instruction which was perfect for a newbie like me. Will definitely take other classes with Michael in the future.

2  Thank Leona R