All reviews hour massage with king size bed minute walk from downtown electric fireplace relaxing night continental breakfast big room jacuzzi tub week stay bar fridge free parking a great stay enjoyed my stay downtown core beautiful room would recommend this hotel to anyone stayed one night
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I visit this spa often for a massage and absolutely love it. The little touches like the lush robe, lemon water, hot towels, and essential oils make the experience that much more enjoyable. They are always professional and friendly with my service.

Room tip: Ask for Erin or Meghan for your massage :)
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I stayed two nights in a queen suite. There was a jacuzzi near by bed and an electrical fire place in front. Wi fi was ok, bed was comfortable. Towels and amenities were ok. In such spa hotel and if you have a jacuzzi in the room, you expect some more amenities like spa salt... etc and at least one bottle of water. In my second day I found my garbage bin as full. It was not cleaned by housekeeping! This is not a cheap hotel... I believe there are different alternatives around the town.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank MCSavas
Reviewed September 10, 2017

The staff were very accommodating and friendly. We were in three different rooms at this place over the time we spent in Newfoundland coming and going from the area. Each room was a pleasant surprise. It was out of the business area and with a vehicle it was only minutes away from everything we wanted or needed. One day we walked downtown and it was great to go at a slower pace and see more. Our breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was just what we needed before leaving. Smiles all around.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jlfHensall
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Our room 108 had two double beds and a jacuzzi to boot. It was a wonderful experience. The room was very clean and the housekeeping as well as the front desk staff were amazing. It is the type of place you would not hesitate to recommend. My wife and grand daughter had a morning at the spa adjoining the hotel and their experience was memorable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pinini753
Reviewed August 29, 2017

They started late and finished on time! Total time spent on our couples 1-hour massage, was 47 minutes. Which I find unacceptable for the cost.

My therapist was also not very good, no pressure.. honestly felt like a back rub, not a massage.

On the other end of the coin, my Girlfriend had a great massage in the 47 minute time frame.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple