All reviewsfree shuttlefront deskroom was cleanshuttle servicecontinental breakfastan early flightrental caryogurthard boiled eggswasher and dryeronsite restaurantgreat place to stayconvenient locationwould stay againshort staychecking incoffee maker
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Hard to rate as very good, but a bit more than average, this Comfort Inn is quite large compared to many others within the brand. Big enough to hold small conventions, it does have a Clancy's Restaurant just off reception, while the hotel also provides a complimentary breakfast for guests. It's a good thing that there is the onsite restaurant as it is some distance to any other eating establishments as the location is somewhat remote....except for the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
David N, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are one of the larger Comfort Inns and we offer more services that most of them do. We are only 5 minutes from the Stavanger Drive area with many shops and restaurants, plus 5 minutes the other way (Portugal Cove Road) has more restaurants and shops. There are also more restaurants opening up just outside the airport as well.
We aim for very good or excellent but I will settle for almost very good. Thanks for staying with us and I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night when passing through St Johns on an evening/morning flight schedule. Normally I would stay in town but this time I decided to stay at the airport for convenience. The hotel is about 5 mins taxi ride from arrivals although there is courtesy busy that runs on a half hour basis.

The hotel is clean and quiet with good wifi and a comfy bed. It could probably do with a refresh but the staff as friendly and efficient and it therefore the hotel ‘works’

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I stayed here for business for an entire week in February. Yes, the meetings were all held at the hotel and I only got into St. John's for one evening because of the intense schedule, but it was a good place to stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the restaurant has a very good menu. It could use an update on its printers for those who need high volume printing, but other than that I had no complaints. The rooms and the facility, including the meeting rooms, were always very clean. Although it doesn't have much in the way of real amenities or touristy things in the area (it's adjacent to the airport), this was of assistance with these meetings. I would go here again for the same purpose, if I had to.

Room Tip: There are balconies, but they overlook the parking lot
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry W
David N, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Thank you for your comments. Our staff continue to be one of the strongest aspects of our hotel. They are second to none. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. In the future, if you want high volume printing, come to the front desk as we have a higher quality printer in the back office and would be more than happy to help you. The printers for the guest computers.Business Center are there for small copy jobs and printing boarding passes.
If you do find your way back here again, maybe you can experience some of the walking trails or shopping that is close to the hotel if time permits.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

we found this place to be very clean , we enjoyed our stay and the service was great as well. will definitely stay again . Recommend the comfort inn to anyone . The staff even gave us service to the airport when we went on our trip .

Stayed: March 2017
David N, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are not a new hotel but that does not mean that we can not be as clean as a new one. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness. Our housekeepers are very good at their jobs. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you return again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

While getting delayed on flights got into St Johns very late around 3am and they put me up in Comfort Inn got checked in almost 4am. Had an early flight leaving out at 9am so after getting to check in only had a few hours rest and time to shower and get a breakfast at restaurant inside Comfort Inn. Staff was very nice and room was clean. Bed was comfortable and pillows was soft and plush. They do have shuttle to and from airport. If ever visiting St John and needed a place to stay from experience and what I seen would defiantly stay here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
David N, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you for your review. While it was unfortunate that you had flight delays, I am happy that you enjoyed your brief stay with us. Hopefully next time you will get to stay with us longer.