US$79
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$136
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. John's Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$144
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Ramada by Wyndham St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$81
US$124
US$110
US$86
US$77
Super 8 by Wyndham St Johns(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$90
JAG(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

All reviewsthe club loungesignal hillrenovated roomharbour viewcorner roomattending a conferencevery nice hoteldowntown stgeorge streetwater stexcellent staydowntown areafree parkingportholenewfoundlandatriumconcierge
Reviewed March 23, 2017

We arrived to NL after a red eye flight from AB. I had called the day before and explained that we had a 2 year old and would be travelling all night to get to NL where we would be visiting a sick aunt in hospital and hopefully our sick uncle in palltive ( who passedwhen we were in route ). I asked if we could get early check in or even a guest room to shower and clean up so we could get to the hospital quick. The lady who answered ( had a accent, spoke Spanish perhaps) told me there was nothing she could do as we would have to call back in the morning . I doubted the hotel was full and felt that she was not one bit empathetic towards our situation . Anyhow then next day once we landed at 9:30am after all night flying I called again. The same lady answered and I again explained the situation and how we'd appreciate a room to freshen up so we could rush to hospital . The lady told us that our room was not ready but we could use the gym showers and that they would hold our bags. I again doubted the hotel was full and we just wanted a room , whether ours or not so we could freshen up. Given that my husband has gold status with this hotel I thought that they would go out of their way to try and help us out, especially after explaining the situation . The lady had such a condescending tone and seemed upset by us asking for a room . I realize that they didn't have to give us a room but given the situation I also thought that someone would just give us a place to get organized and to freshen up. With no other choice, in desperate need of a shower, and in a rush to get to the hospital we headed to the Sheraton to use the pool shower . Once we got there I went up to the counter and could hear the lady whom I had spoken with two other previous times , she was on the phone . I was happy to see this bc it allowed me to speak to the other girl working ( Vanessa I think was her name, young, glasses ). I explained our journey to her and to make a Long story short Vanessa gave us our rooms right away and arranged to have food and juices sent up to our room unbeknownst to us. Vanessa was amazing ! Funny how our rooms became available while we were in route to the hotel , considering the other girl working on the desk had told us that they weren't 10 minutes earlier . We were very unhappy with the front desk girl we had spoken too on the phone but Vanessa made up for any negative experience . Maybe Vanessa could give her coworker a lesson on customer service.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded March 25, 2017

Dear Newfie1980,

Firstly, please accept my personal condolences for your loss and I do hope your aunt is doing well.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit to the Sheraton Newfoundland. I am sorry that our service was not up to our usual very high standard but was so pleased to read that Vanessa acted swiftly to resolve your requests. We are constantly striving to exceed our guests expectations and we will redouble our efforts to ensure this.
I do hope we get to welcome you back to the hotel in the future

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Service was good, I had one issue while there, but the management corrected it. I received a parking ticket. The front desk clerk did not enter my vehicle license plate number. The hotel took care of the ticket as it was an oversight. All in all a good place to stay. Meals were good and room service was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Madonna S,

I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and was especially happy to read that my team reacted quickly to your incident. I do hope we get to welcome you back to the Sheraton Newfoundland soon and I do hope your husband is on the mend.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here and had a great time. Room was excellent had everything we needed. Bed was so comfortable!
Really enjoyed the pool, hot tub and gym.
Can't wait to go back and spend another night!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear feliciaings,

I was so happy to read that you had an great stay and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Newfoundland soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Beautiful hotel with tons of amenities, the staff was friendly and welcoming. Room was spacious and clean, bed was comfortable. Location is perfect, quick walk to the waterfront and quick drive to the famous George St. Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear michellehewitt0602,

I was delighted to read your recent review and was so happy that you had such an enjoyable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Newfoundland soon

Reviewed March 20, 2017

The Sheraton Newfoundland was a great experience as it was my first time in Newfoundland and the staff made me feel welcome right away. From the check in to the check out! The food in the restaurant was delicious in a casual and comfortable atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Liz V,

I was delighted to see that you had such a memorable visit and am so glad my great team here at the hotel looked after you. We are extremely lucky that the views from the hotel are breathtaking overlooking St. John's.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Newfoundland soon