US$136
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$82
US$103
Super 8 by Wyndham St Johns(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$77
US$124
US$110
US$144
US$129
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$80
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$101
US$79
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

JAG(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

All reviewswater slidescoffee makerup to datethe ground floormini fridgesignal hillairportdowntownstcanadawashroom
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I was there with a team of 25 young women and we really enjoyed the experience. The accommodation was very good and the staff were warm and friendly. The only negative was the breakfast buffet. It is expensive and truly inadequate. No fresh fruit, no pastries and the eggs every day were watered down. Not worth the $15 person

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Spend one night , my room was even colder than outside (6 C) and AC was at full blast...
Decoration is a little dating...
Breakfast in the morning is a rip-off at Mario's... 20$ for freaking eggs and toast+ bacon...
Had to wait more than 5 minutes as the lady at the reception was eating donuts in the back office and speaking with a colleague.
requested specifically a quiet location and they gave assigned me a room next to the elevator.. What is the point of making special requirements if they are not taken into account???
Will definitely stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank GUYGEO
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Not impressed. I use to love this place but it's really starting to show its age, it needs a complete overhaul except the pool and fitness room which is new. The room smells musty, Bathrooms are dirty, the thermostats are so old they are in Fahrenheit. No hand sanitizer in any of the dispenses in the building, the two part bathroom sucks and is so small I can't even sit on the toilet with the TP rolls there, and I can't stand up in there or my head will hit the shower curtain rod which angles out past the tub over the toilet. I tried to use the freezer part of the bar fridge and it was blocked with frost. Maybe never defrosted and cleaned. I will not be returning here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Shannon-D-HI, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn St. Johns, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Hi Mountainmax,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are saddened to hear of your overall experience with your visit. I do apologize for the delay in replacing the hand sanitizer as it was a delay in receiving an order. I am happy to announce that all dispensers have been refilled. As our hotel was build in the 60's it was based on a European model which had the split bathroom/wash basin area.

I am truly sorry to hear of the short falls during your last stay but certainly encourage you at any time to reach out to our Guest Services, which is staffed 24 hours, should you require anything or have any concerns.

We do welcome you back again, where I'm sure we can provide the service expected and that we are known for.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it indeed is invaluable.

Warm regards,

Shannon D.
Operations Coordinator

Reviewed July 7, 2017

We enjoyed this hotel—We had only planned to stay one night but we were impressed with the good service and friendly staff so we stayed an extra night—The hotel is conveniently located close to downtown St. John’s and near many attractions and we enjoyed our view of Signal Hill. The hotel also has a most impressive swimming pool with a large indoor slide for kids. It looks like fun. The restaurant offers a good selection of tasty food and good happy hour prices. We enjoyed our meal and service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was awesome. My wife and I stayed three nights great food and location. Mario's restaurant even had Na beer which was nice being most establishments didn't have any non-alcohol beer. We were treated with the utmost friendliest staff very accommodating.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple