Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
If you like beer, plan to hit this brewery

My wife, son (12) and I drove over to the Quidi Vidi Brewery on a Sunday in August 2018. My wife... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
127davism
Edmonton, Canada
Outstanding - one of the best places to visit in the St. John's area

This is an excellent little brewery that has so much charm. The staff are wonderful. There is a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gbmontreal
Pointe Claire, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St. John's
from US$67.90
More Info
from US$54.90
More Info
All reviews great beer beer tasting iceberg beer different beers quidi vidi kitchen party cream ale brewing process beers including blue bottle tasting tour tasting room funny stories nice tour parking is limited fish and chips quaint fishing village
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to try a few beers (my fiance calls me a beer snob) tried 2 different beers. Pretty good stuff, place was nice. I'd go again.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

By far the best beer I've ever had. Amazing taste! I just wish I could get it back home. Found the brewery from a bus tour and then saw the beer at almost every local restaurant. If you like beer, this is a must-try!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Quidi Vidi was literally down the street from our hotel in St. John's ... We made the quick trip to see what all the fuss was about... Small craft brewery making several beers including the Iceberg beer we had tried at dinner.... We did the tour and tasting, it was great... The iceberg beer is actually made from melted iceberg water... we learned about the process and the purity of the water... it was an hour well spent in February where most of the tourist attractions are not open... we brought beer back as it's not available off the rock... :)

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

As the largest craft brewery in Newfoundland, I went in skeptical of the product, fearing that it may suffer as generic and overproduced. Boy, was I wrong.

The beer is delicious. The people are fantastic. The view is amazing.

This is an absolute must for beer-drinkers and teetotalers alike. The brewery is a perfect fit for the community, and with a fantastic product, they were bound to thrive! I will be back!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Made the visit to Quidi Vidi specifically to visit the brewery. Unless you are on a tour for an arranged time you can’t see much and no tasting. The sell all of their beers in the Hop Shop and you are able to purchase growlers.

Date of experience: May 2018