“A great local experience”
Review of Quidi Vidi Brewery

Quidi Vidi Brewery
Ranked #11 of 106 things to do in St. John's
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We walked here from signal hill. A quaint little brewery where you can try all of the home brews and meet a lot of other travellers from around the world. The beer is excellent. The iceberg beer is one of the best lagers ever made with iceberg water. A definite must see and it's such a beautiful little town

All reviews
"fish and chips"
in 5 reviews
"quaint fishing village"

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to try a few beers (my fiance calls me a beer snob) tried 2 different beers. Pretty good stuff, place was nice. I'd go again.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

By far the best beer I've ever had. Amazing taste! I just wish I could get it back home. Found the brewery from a bus tour and then saw the beer at almost every local restaurant. If you like beer, this is a must-try!

1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Quidi Vidi was literally down the street from our hotel in St. John's ... We made the quick trip to see what all the fuss was about... Small craft brewery making several beers including the Iceberg beer we had tried at dinner.... We did the tour and tasting, it was great... The iceberg beer is actually made from melted iceberg water... we learned about the process and the purity of the water... it was an hour well spent in February where most of the tourist attractions are not open... we brought beer back as it's not available off the rock... :)

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2018

As the largest craft brewery in Newfoundland, I went in skeptical of the product, fearing that it may suffer as generic and overproduced. Boy, was I wrong.

The beer is delicious. The people are fantastic. The view is amazing.

This is an absolute must for beer-drinkers and teetotalers alike. The brewery is a perfect fit for the community, and with a fantastic product, they were bound to thrive! I will be back!