We spent 6 nights at this facility on a combination business/pleasure trip. The rooms are immaculate and quiet. You do have to exit the townhouse to go to the main reception or to the breakfast (self-serve) area. Although a small way away from downtown it's worth the walk (15 minutes). Complimentary breakfast is provided. Manager Norma is attentive and welcoming. If you dislike the cookie-cutter hotel feeling this is the place to stay. Modern, clean, and well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local and national newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada