“Worst Tim Hortons in NL”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #5 of 5 Quick Bites in St. John's
Description: Located at 278 Torbay Rd, St John's, NL, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local St John's Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed April 9, 2018

This location is consistently the worst Tim Hortons I've been to. And I've been to most of all the Tims in NL! Because this happens to be on a route I regularly travel I find myself trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

You can be pretty well guaranteed they are not going to have something you want to order. They never seem to have the soup options on the menu - or anything even close. They rarely have chicken for the chicken sandwich. I've been unable to get mustard instead of mayonnaise because there was no mustard.

The staff seem confused and unhappy. I don't know what the working conditions are like there but they don't seem very good. After 4 or 5 visits the past few months I've finally decided I'll never go there again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Everytime I have gone to this location I never get what I order especially if I order more than one thing. The workers don't seem to know there job and are not very friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

No greetings before taking order, no thank you after giving your order (I guess he's the supervisor or manager coz he's in black uniform). It was a slow day but still the service is slow. Staffs needs to learn how to smile.. I would rate it as negative 1.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017

been there twice ,,won't try for third ,,had coffee first time ,,yuk ,,,second time asked the broad for black coffee ,,strange look ,,wonder if she spoke english ,,there was about an inch of grounds in the bottom of the cup ,,,tell that was an accident ,,yes , of course it was ,,would not recommend it to anyone

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

My friends, the year is 2017- 150 years of Canadian confederation. The Tim Bit, the quintessential Canadian icon, is more important now than ever, and the by's at Timmy's Torbay Road know how to serve it right. Where else can you get emblematic Canadiana for just 25 cents with quality service and a mountain of glaze to boot? Hell ya!

Date of visit: January 2017