US$137
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$82
Super 8 by Wyndham St Johns(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$103
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$80
  • Pool
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$86
US$79
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

JAG(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

All reviewsjunior suitesignal hillfree valet parkingharbour viewwater viewgreat roomhigher floordowntown locationjohn's harbourcabot towerthe hotel is cleantwo nightsbeds were comfortablecoffee makerquidi vidichecking inlarge bathroom
Reviewed April 29, 2016

This hotel was very clean, all staff was welcoming and helpful. Room was clean as well and the bathroom had headed tile which was a plus considering how cold it was outside. I enjoyed the gym and the laundry facility was clean. Because I was travelling internationally and did not update my bank that I was travelling my card was put on fraud hold. At the time of checkout at 3 a.m. I had to run to the airport in a hurry, guest services was kind enough to hold card information and wait until I had a chance to speak with my bank and call them back to give OK to run the card.

Because of the temperature outside I dined in for almost my entire trip, the bar and restaurant has a best view and great wait staff. However, the food was mediocre at best. For the price, which most nice hotels are expensive, I don't think you get the quality of what you pay for, I was a bit disappointed. I should note that on the other hand the Baileys Cheesecake was addicting.

If I ever travel back to St. John's this is my go place.

Room Tip: Close to downtown. Great Views.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

A very well-presented hotel, which has a lot to offer. Our room (King Suite) was a great size & has great amenities. The hotel has an excellent bar & restaurant, fitness centre, laundry, parking .. & is only a few hundred metres to the town centre. Although we had a few very minor glitches with the room, our stay was excellent. The staff were absolutely wonderful & we would certainly recommend it to families, groups & couples.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2016

My husband and have stayed here at least 3 times in the past 5 months. The rooms are so clean and the staff are so friendly. The price is comparable to other hotels we have stayed at downtown but this hotel is by far our favourite. It has a small fridge and coffee pot in the room as well as amazing room service. Our room had a view of the harbor and even Signal Hill. It is within walking distance to everything downtown. There is nothing bad to say about this place.

Room Tip: We always ask for a view of the Harbor
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2016

I used this hotel for my bachelorette party as well for the recommended hotel for my wedding guests who wanted a hotel.
First up was the party and the hotel certainly met expectations. One thing i remember was how comfortable the beds were. The girls had no issues getting ready or anything Wayne they arrived and I found them amazing to work with in the planning stages.
One issues wended have was that the hotel building was undergoing renonvations that started earlier than they were suppose to. Eventually we did complain to the front desk who pointed out that we should have come down sooner or called down. However the staff were able to fix the situation and apologized. I also was reassured that the disturbance we had wouldn't happen to my guests. My wedding guests had no complaints. Overall a great stay and the staff were amazing.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank AmandaD282
Reviewed March 31, 2016

The Courtyard Marriott has been totally renovated over the past year. Free parking is available just across the street. Upon entering we were met by Victoria, who ck'd us in with ease, she was so pleasant & nice to deal with. All other staff that we met during our stay were so very friendly as well. We wanted a City view room & were given room 710, a King Suite. All newly renovated with windows from wall to wall, lots of Lighting & a nice wall décor. A restaurant/Bar is on site with lots others around within walking distance or a $7 taxi ride to George St.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear have an Ocean Harbor View if you like the Water.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple