“Great class and even better food.”
Review of Cathedral Street Bistro - CLOSED

Cathedral Street Bistro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2012

These people do magic when it comes to unique dishes...especially in the Chicken category

Reviewed 26 December 2011

Mediocre service. Have given them 2 chances. . . Not good at all. . .

Reviewed 16 December 2011

*the waiter was awesome as we were sharing a meal
*The scallops were exceptional
*The stuffed chicken was mouthwatering and delicious
*It was a groupon and we were expecting to be treated badly, but the place was spotless, the food was exceptional and the ladies who chatted with us were very polite
I'd go back in a heartbeat. It is one of my favorite places to eat now. It is a little pricey if you are retired like me, but the Groupons are great. $15 for $35 worth of food, as long as it wasn't Friday, Saturday or Sunday. We paid maybe $10 with our Groupon, can't remember exactly. Sharing is the way to go if you are not too hungry. We do it at the Keg as well. I loved the ambiance of the place. So cozy! Try it for yourselves.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Love this spot! :) I've been here twice in the past, both times for brunch, this was my first time for dinner. I had the mussels and brushetta (brushetta was my fav!). Then I had butterscotch cheesecake which was awesome!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

My husband and I and our 8 month old were visiting and dropped in for lunch. Fantastic service. They went out of there way to accomadate our little one. The owner also stopped by our table for a nice chat. We loved the soup and gourmet grilled cheese. We even went back a second time for the dinner menu. Same great service and food.