“Great time at EVOO. ”

EVOO in the Courtyard
Reserve with OpenTable
EVOO in the Courtyard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 439 Restaurants in St. John's
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Description: Located beside the Gypsy Tea Room with the Main entrance off of the courtyard on Water street. evoo in the courtyard offers great Mediterranean fare and authentic Neapolitan style wood fired pizza. We cater to families, vegetarians, and have quite a few gluten friendly options. Our cozy bar is a great hideaway with a good selection of spirits, crafted beer and cocktails.
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food! I really enjoyed the Milanese- Thanks to our server Ryan for the awesome service. We will be back for sure!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Hannah G
Jonathan P, General Manager at EVOO in the Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thanks for you kind comments, Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This was a good restaurant, very good service, food is good, menu is traditional, pricelevel is absolutely ok, the restaurant atmosphere is casual,

Date of visit: September 2018
Jonathan P, General Manager at EVOO in the Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thanks for the kind comments, I hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriends and I were in the city on a girls trip and looking for a new spot to try. So happy we tried this place. Atmosphere was awesome, food was delish, wine was great and our server, Jessaca, was outstanding. Looking forward to our next trip to town so we can get back to this spot!!

2  Thank Chastity G

Thanks for your kind comments, I'm glad you enjoyed EVOO. We hope to see you around soon! Thanks

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I had the beef and spinach salad high was good although quite small. I had the tiramisu which seemed to be bread pudding with whip cream. Service good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Thanks for your feed back, the Beef and Spinach salad is an appetizer dish, so it is smaller than an entree salad would be, however it would be helpful if that was explained to you by your server, so I apologise for that. I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience overall and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I have celiac, so am limited as to where I can eat. I wasn't glutened at all, and the server (I think her name was Ashley) double-checked everything to ensure it was safe for me. I had a tasty Caesar (lamb bacon bits!) and yummy entree. My husband's pizza looked amazing too. Great environment and friendly staff. Wait for food was a bit long, but I like not being rushed. Great time.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Kelly T
Jonathan P, General Manager at EVOO in the Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed EVOO. We try our best to accommodate every dietary restriction and I'm happy we could help you out. Hope to see you again soon! Jon